ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Rather save that 40m+ for other younger + cheaper in wage strikers. hahahaha....
Besides, chicha + henriquez returned from their loan spells. In the midst of offloading Rvp + Roon.
Need to cut down those ridiculously high wage earner. Yeah, I'm quite a stingy manager myself. :P
Same here lol cant spend that much on him! Plus I signed Munir from Barca :)

BEAUTIFUL PLAY.

Tweaked by Raykillz.

So I decided to tweak this tactic, not quite sure why I did but I've been getting some amazing results! I started my FM 15 save with many tactics that were convincing such as 6-0 victories almost every single game. I was persuaded into using those crappy tactics but the results were never like that in my save. I've been using this tactic since v1. I switched to v3 and now I'm currently using v5.

What did I tweak?
I actually do too much. In fact, all I really did was take suggestions from what other people have been having success with using this tactic and combining them into one. The tweaks without a quote were implemented by me.

• F9 --> AF
  • Removed all the player instructions except for 'close down much more' on the Striker.
  • Removed 'roam from positions' in team instructions.
  • Set aim at to short on corners.
  • Removed 'use offside trap.'
  • Added 'whipped crosses'
RESULTS.

The reason why this tactic is performing so well is because I'm in the year 2019 with a world class squad, players and regens. I'm in the process of testing this tactic using a fresh new team with no transfers whatsoever. The reason I uploaded this is so you guys can help me test this tactic to see if it's actually a good tactic or just because I have world class players.

I'm using v5 at home and easy games and v5.1 at away and tough games.

Can you share your tactic with the tweeks?
please refer to above post by Raykillz on the tweaks.

View attachment 330362

Still using the original three tactics (basic, counter and pressure) and am doing pretty good with a team that was expected a 20th finish!

BEAUTIFUL PLAY.

Tweaked by Raykillz.

So I decided to tweak this tactic, not quite sure why I did but I've been getting some amazing results! I started my FM 15 save with many tactics that were convincing such as 6-0 victories almost every single game. I was persuaded into using those crappy tactics but the results were never like that in my save. I've been using this tactic since v1. I switched to v3 and now I'm currently using v5.

What did I tweak?
I actually do too much. In fact, all I really did was take suggestions from what other people have been having success with using this tactic and combining them into one. The tweaks without a quote were implemented by me.

• F9 --> AF
  • Removed all the player instructions except for 'close down much more' on the Striker.
  • Removed 'roam from positions' in team instructions.
  • Set aim at to short on corners.
  • Removed 'use offside trap.'
  • Added 'whipped crosses'
RESULTS.

The reason why this tactic is performing so well is because I'm in the year 2019 with a world class squad, players and regens. I'm in the process of testing this tactic using a fresh new team with no transfers whatsoever. The reason I uploaded this is so you guys can help me test this tactic to see if it's actually a good tactic or just because I have world class players.

I'm using v5 at home and easy games and v5.1 at away and tough games.

2nd day after release and game already cracked :D :D GE GE

View attachment 702338

not a bad season using 5.1. won the league with 93 points even though i went 20+ games unbeaten i started to get an injury per game. most of them 3-4 months long so my form collapsed a bit. at one point i could barely make a bench it was very frustrating. lewandowski was out after christmas so i think he would have quite easily hit 40+ goals.

also won the carling cup and beat barca in the CL final. lost the fa cup final to QPR.
That ratings! :wub:

First of all, I want to congratulate you guys on your good work here.

This tactic seems to be the one to follow at this moment.

I've tried it since the beggining. v1, 1.1, 2, 3.1, 5, 5.1 and now the Raykillz tweak.

From my experience with AS Roma, v1 and 1.1 looked like the versions with more stable defense but when it comes to scoring goals, versions 5 (5 and 5.1) were better.

I followed OP instructions for each version. ChristianEriksen said that different versions obey to different training method and i followed that rigorously.

Now, about Raykillz tweak, i want to ask the uploader how was his training.

I will start another save with the Raykillz tweak with my beloved team Vit.Guimarães and try to do better than our magnificient manager Rui Vitória (ATM we are 1st in Portuguese Primeira Liga, in front of FC Porto, Benfica and Sporting CP).

Once again, nice job guys.

Tactical review

Thanks again for all your tests and sharing with us. After a week without FM I am going to resume this evening. I am going to work on a new update for the tactic.

I want to make one thing clear..
Players who score getting a higher player rating. Player who getting a higher player rating are playing better than people with a lower ratings. What I want to say is that people who ask for a main goalscorer (striker) have to look further. I want a tactic where a lot of players scoring, getting higher overall player ratings, getting happier and perform better!

And yes, sometimes you have a season where lots of players score and the strikers is the main goalscorer. Then I am happy for the people who want a striker topscorer..

I come back later with a update!

Last edited:
I've been testing it with my Brøndby side, I'm using the 5.1 with some changes to fit the players i have available:

View attachment 330300

nr. 2 in the league 1 point behind nr.1.
was only expected to make the playoff in the EL but reached the group stages and have dominated the group

I'm using your tactic and I am going into my second season and want to use the V2 formation. However since the game has come out and is no longer the beta version it won't let me import the tactics for some reason. Anyone else having this problem?

Also would you be able to just post the team and player instructions on here for V2 counter formation?

Cheers

I'm using your tactic and I am going into my second season and want to use the V2 formation. However since the game has come out and is no longer the beta version it won't let me import the tactics for some reason. Anyone else having this problem?

Also would you be able to just post the team and player instructions on here for V2 counter formation?

Cheers
Well, the problem is. If have the same issue too. And I only have the new versions on my PC. Just started the full game for the first time and wanted to set V2 also in my tactics screen. But I am having the same problem now!

Move the tactics to your tactics folder, then they should appear under "archived tactics"

Well, the problem is. If have the same issue too. And I only have the new versions on my PC. Just started the full game for the first time and wanted to set V2 also in my tactics screen. But I am having the same problem now!

How are you going to get round it, put up a new download for it?

Back