ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hi mate i'm using Sunderland, what versions are you using? especially with the above result?

I was using V.2 the counter one, but I switch between that and 1.1 and I finished 6th with Sunderland in my first season

NEW VERSIONS 6 (!!)
New attacking (version 6.1), control (version 6) and counter (version 6.2) tactic.
Total package of Beautiful Play.
OP!

Updated some team instructions and player instructions. Also tweaked the standard situations attacking and defensively. No more D-line, no more roam from position, no more (lots of) shots from distance, better defense, better attack. I hope to hear from your results, keep sharing!

Last edited:
NEW VERSIONS 6 (!!)
New attacking (version 6.1), control (version 6) and counter (version 6.2) tactic.
Version 6 - Control - V6. FdB 433
Version 6.1 - Attack - V6.1 FdB 433
Version 6.2 - Counter - V6.2 FdB 433

Updated some team instructions and player instructions. Also tweaked the standard situations attacking and defensively. No more D-line, no more roam from position, no more (lots of) shots from distance, better defense, better attack. I hope to hear from your results, keep sharing!

Will try now.

Why are the backs different? One with support and the other with Auto?

NEW VERSIONS 6 (!!)
In a minute. Check the OP!

Cant seem to see them in my tactics file, i have put them into the folder but they are not showing in the archived tactics ??

Christian, the new v6 tactics are downloading with the file extension .fmf instead of .tac How do we use the new tactics?

select roam from positions on all?

Sorry just seen your note for some reason it wasn't there on tapatalk but is on my laptop!!

Christian, the new v6 tactics are downloading with the file extension .fmf instead of .tac How do we use the new tactics?
Hmm.. Not sure. But download, copy to the 'archived tactic' folder and then you can select it.

select roam from positions on all?
Updated the OP. Now there is no new version of the 6 versions coming. So download the OP links for version 6 again. I just selected the 'roam from position' at team instructions for 6 and 6.1.

Just worked out the problem as the new tactics (v6) aren't importing as per the other tactics.

1. Go to tactics
2. Create New Tactic
3. Set to Formation >
4. Select any formation it doesn't matter
5. Click on the new selected formation
6. Click Manage Tactics
7. Click Import
8. Select the new v6 tactics
9. You should now be able to select the tactic from the drop down Create New Tactic

Hi Koen! What training do you use for the last version V6?

When i download your V6 tactics, i have some files .fmf. How could i put them for use them?

Thanks

I used your 5.1 control for Juventus. played until october, and was undefeated! Now i will try the new versions :). Whic one do you recommend, attack or control? And can i get an tip for the start elleven?

I use Llorente on top, and Morata on the left and tevez on right, what do you think of that?

And great work, looking forward to test the new versions :)

I used your 5.1 control for Juventus. played until october, and was undefeated! Now i will try the new versions :). Whic one do you recommend, attack or control? And can i get an tip for the start elleven?

I use Llorente on top, and Morata on the left and tevez on right, what do you think of that?

And great work, looking forward to test the new versions :)
I can't recommend a starting squad because I don't know about your squad. You are the manager mate! ;)
I would use the attacking version. If you see it isn't working than switch to control.

Back