Almost at the end of season one!
Did not play a full season with the latest, because I tweaked the V19 from the beginning of this season. Step by step I came to the end result.

View attachment 785207
ChristianEricksen, if I can advise and you reckon with your fans opinion - base on v19 making new one for 15.3, the newer versions the more ******, especially v19 Roaming Playmaker on DMC make huge difference. Thx anyway :p

Last edited:
Moved onto the v19 tweak posted a few pages back.

PLaying with MUFC and all victories so far. Very high shots on goal, somewhat low chances created, no real thrashings. Strikers are not scoring as much as I'd like, most of my goals come from the right wing and left inside forward.

I had used last season the v26 press I think, and had good return from my strikers and wide players. And plenty of thrashings.

Will continue with the v19 tweak for a bit more. However I'd been getting GREAt value for the v26 with TWO inside forwards, Depay on the left and Mata on the right.

Weary I might lose the blistering return from Mata changing him to a winger, where he has 13 goals in 10 games and 8 assists.

ChristianEricksen, if I can advise and you reckon with your fans opinion - base on v19 making new one for 15.3, the newer versions the more ******, especially v19 Roaming Playmaker on DMC make huge difference. Thx anyway :p

I've used v19, v23, v26press and now using the v19 tweak, and can say I was happy with them all. I didn't see one that was outrageously better then another if I am honest. Found them all to have high shots, disappointing chances created, and relatively low scorlines. I think v19 seemed to be the best where I thrashed teams I should have, but it was a bit of a struggle in the Champions league.

v26press seemed to give me the best results, albeit my strikers never really seemed to hit a high amount of goals scored, it all came from my wide players.

I'll continue with this v19tweak for a while to see how it goes. I think the constant change of the striking position is the problem. I'll have bought a player who say was good at False nine, then the new tactics change for deep lying and I get another striker in, then tactic changes to complete forward and I'm looking again.

Guess I have three strikers now all adept at three different roles..

Moved onto the v19 tweak posted a few pages back.
Cant find anything - could u upload here that ?
I think v19 seemed to be the best where I thrashed teams I should have, but it was a bit of a struggle in the Champions league.
What team have u played when struggling in CL ? When u have topteam with fast, strong, technical and creativy DMC like Pogba u are unbeatable :p

Last edited:
Dropped the VT6 Everton tactic and went back to v25XXX Press.

Apologies I'm so bad for remembering to take screenshots, but found I was struggling to beat teams I should have, and had a tough run of fixtures coming up in my game. So reverted back to v25Press and won all four games comfortably, also had a lovely 10-0 victory in Europe.

Will continue with v25Press until something incredible comes along that is simply too good to say no too.

I love v25, so I'm going back to the original database.

Ain't nobody got time for SI fixin' somethin' that ain't broke, y'hear.

what version of this tactic work fine on the 15.3 patch? i'm using the v26...

Anyone looked at wills tactic testing? V19 didn't fair too well against other tactic but wonder if the 3 striker one will?
hope he tests it

15.03 really ruined v25 for me.
V25 was the best tactic for me ever, and i mean ever. Now with new patch i am having loads of draws, still huge amounts of shots on goal from my side but very few goals scored. Even the gameplay if i watch it look very less fluid. I am managing ROMA, i am in my 8th season and have a monster squad. I hope it can be fixed cuz really v25 for me was a killer tact.

Believe in REAL LEGEND CHRISTIAN ! 8-|

Last edited:
Hello, im in an online league with Real Madrid, which tactic should i use ? (with Left IF Ronaldo and Right IF Bale - 15.3 patch)

Thanks

Hello, im in an online league with Real Madrid, which tactic should i use ? (with Left IF Ronaldo and Right IF Bale - 15.3 patch)

Thanks

I think anyone can make you win everything if you use real.
You can even put up a 4-3-3 yourself, add some random instructions and you will win the league

I think anyone can make you win everything if you use real.
You can even put up a 4-3-3 yourself, add some random instructions and you will win the league

Well we are playing for some real $$ so didnt want to leave it to the chance factor :D.

Christian I use version 19 with 3 strikers but in tactics I have changed a few to higher tempo and be more expressive, un ticked use offside trap, with attacking and fluid with match focus defending and general training balanced, can u try for me as I have only lost 1 game against Barcelona, I no I'm Real Madrid but started off as Wolfsburg then got offered this job I woul put screens on but don't no how to