ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

@ Silenceborn if ur in lower league like Sky League One/two or some others i will advise u try to get three young Norwegian players
Iver Fossum and Gustav Valsvik from Strømsgodset Norwegain team and Martin Odegaard from same team as they other two but after update Real Madrid maybe
Jacob Dehn from Randers Danmark
Marcos Llorente Real Madrid
Fernando Pachecho from Real Madrid
and one guy i got him free and then sold him for 25m to PSG from Bulgaria playing in Poland I think
Pavel Savitskiy

i got these players for my Portsmouth team 3 back to back promotion from League one to PL

Thanks, mate, but I'm playin in Vanarama coference -started unemployed. So they won't accept my offers)

p.s. Savitskiy is Belarussian - so am I :))

I've not updated the game yet as I wanted to give V19 a go after so many good reviews...you may have seen a screen shot of a Real Madrid save where I had 20cc's in one game a few pages back and I thought that was an achievement...well I moved to Nantes who were lying 20th in Ligue 1...I have won all league games since taking over bar a Monaco away game which I narrowly lost...I am now sitting 7th and challenging for a European spot...I have to say that I'm blown away by V19...congrats CE!!!

i'll post some screen shots later...there's some unreal performances too...

Seems to me that the new tactic works better with no OI's. That could be my crappy *** Man though.
Doing the business for me so far, hope it continues

@ CE.. so now my season finished in PL with Portsmouth and won FA cup vs Chelsea with this new tactic and finished 6th in league after getting promotion from Championship so here is the result of tactic after using it in last 17 games remaining so it looks like win 11 draw 3 lost 3
looks good u just need to play some matches before ur team is used to it looks amazing ;)

View attachment 295469

So now I have played a full season with Racing de Santander and I finished 2nd in the Spanish Segunda División with your V26 Press TWK Black Magic and I must just say that it is fantastic.
We where predicted relegation but the hole team played well the most of the season. :-)
Against all odds, we moved up. :-)
I will let a few SS tell the rest.

View attachment 295446 View attachment 295445View attachment 295444View attachment 295443View attachment 295442View attachment 295441
View attachment 295440View attachment 295439
View attachment 295438View attachment 295437View attachment 295436
View attachment 295435View attachment 295434View attachment 295433View attachment 295432View attachment 295431View attachment 295430View attachment 295429

can someone answer this, cant see anything patch related in OP.
The newest one that he just posted (the testing version with Everton) did not work at all for me.

At home I win, but away from home I lose or draw mostly.

Almost at the end of season one!
Did not play a full season with the latest, because I tweaked the V19 from the beginning of this season. Step by step I came to the end result.

Cant wait for this, goals dried up on the everton test tactic

Almost at the end of season one!
Did not play a full season with the latest, because I tweaked the V19 from the beginning of this season. Step by step I came to the end result.

View attachment 785207
ChristianEricksen, if I can advise and you reckon with your fans opinion - base on v19 making new one for 15.3, the newer versions the more ******, especially v19 Roaming Playmaker on DMC make huge difference. Thx anyway :P

Last edited:
Back