ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

First match with this new Tactic Portsmouth vs Hull city i beat them 4-3 at home FA CUP i had 66% ball possession and 27 shots vs 8

Great set of results you had there mate! Will it does any diff. if i use OI instead of assistant?

EDIT: During the official release, will there be the usual PRESS, DROP and HOLD or will it be a standalone tactic?

Last edited:
Will's made a test and said that OI's doesn't improve tactics, in most circumstances. So, if you have good OI's, you can try it! :)
I used the OI in the OP.. alright with that say, it's better that i leave it to my assistant thn. However, is it important that assistant had the right attributes and if yes, what are the attributes that will be needed?

CE this is the result after playing 4 matches with this new tactic, well i cant say anything coz ur all other tactics has been amazing for me, so maybe its something which i made mistake in. But still i will use it more to see how it goes
View attachment 295700

CE this is the result after playing 4 matches with this new tactic, well i cant say anything coz ur all other tactics has been amazing for me, so maybe its something which i made mistake in. But still i will use it more to see how it goes
View attachment 784656
Four games doesn't tell us anything, mate. Keep testing some +10 games!

I win all the home matches by 3-4 goals. But when i play away my team let in a lot of goals. Hopefully i will find a good tweak for this

Christian Eriksen, any cance for new player and stuff filter, plz?
I'm workin in lower league - it's hard to find players needed)

@ Silenceborn if ur in lower league like Sky League One/two or some others i will advise u try to get three young Norwegian players
Iver Fossum and Gustav Valsvik from Strømsgodset Norwegain team and Martin Odegaard from same team as they other two but after update Real Madrid maybe
Jacob Dehn from Randers Danmark
Marcos Llorente Real Madrid
Fernando Pachecho from Real Madrid
and one guy i got him free and then sold him for 25m to PSG from Bulgaria playing in Poland I think
Pavel Savitskiy

i got these players for my Portsmouth team 3 back to back promotion from League one to PL

Last edited:
Havent played since Mid Jan as some **** bought me Alien Isolation for a late chrimbo present, so after ive caught up on all the interesting posts from page 490 to here, i'll dive right back into my Fulham save

Hey guys, does anyone test the 3 strikers (the one in the OP, V1 tweaked from version 23) with the 15.3?​

Back