Playing with real money using other peoples tactics? Lol :D

Well i know they are using other people's tactics too, so i wanted to try the most reliable one :)

Btw Version 25 does really fit with my squad but i dont know if its still effective after the 15.3 patch.

work in 15.3.0?
No, they don't. There's no tactic work well on 15.3 at this moment. All tac including ChristianEricksen and executioner are crushing and smashing like a potato under truck wheel in Champions League - doesn't matter which team you are leading.

No, they don't. There's no tactic work well on 15.3 at this moment. All tac including ChristianEricksen and executioner are crushing and smashing like a potato under truck wheel in Champions League - doesn't matter which team you are leading.

Don't know about that ... v26 tweak is working extremely good for me.

wating for version for 15.3.
Before dat patch i won Champions League (2018) by polish team ;)

Don't think anyone can create a consistent tactic at the min. Or if there is one it's eluding us.
Not saying that a tactic couldn't work for a certain team, as The Only Special One says v26 is working, its **** for me ha!

Here's hoping CE can pull one out the bag!

Don't think anyone can create a consistent tactic at the min. Or if there is one it's eluding us.
Not saying that a tactic couldn't work for a certain team, as The Only Special One says v26 is working, its **** for me ha!

Here's hoping CE can pull one out the bag!

I think new patch shuffled a lot of things around. I went back to Executioner v7 updated to fit new patch and it works wonders. But that tact used 2 false 9s and i've read around tha IA has a difficulty in countering that (false 9 role). I still prefer Christian tacts for my players and with v25 i was dominating but after patch it went downhill. So using executioner v7 whilst waiting for an update here :)

I think new patch shuffled a lot of things around. I went back to Executioner v7 updated to fit new patch and it works wonders. But that tact used 2 false 9s and i've read around tha IA has a difficulty in countering that (false 9 role). I still prefer Christian tacts for my players and with v25 i was dominating but after patch it went downhill. So using executioner v7 whilst waiting for an update here :)

Might give that a go, I would love a possession based tactic but not seen a successful one in fm15 yet nor have I managed to make one myself, you just don't create anything

ChristianEriksen, thanks for V17 tactic, works brilliantly for Blackpool on 15.1 patch!
But not too much diversity, I must say. It's boring to always win 3-1, with a goal or two from set pieces and conceding quite sloppy stupid goals. Tried this tactic with Southampton and had the same problem. Won all the trophies of course, but hope to find something new

A lot of people must have missed half the comments on this thread. V19 IS consistent. I started out as Fulham and i have been utterly destroying most teams with V19. Here are some screenies to show you examples.

History of my last 2 seasons
View attachment 293972

Current premier league table
View attachment 293971

Results so far this season
View attachment 293970

...and lastly my team stats this season
View attachment 293969

If your after consistency, use v19. Only issues to cross are the big teams some times, but i win 90% of the matches i have played, including a 7-0 win v Benfica and a 6-2 win over Arsenal. The reason i win so much is i dont just plug and play, every time the opposition starts creating chances, it means i need to tweak the tactic in game. Which i do pretty much until i find something that makes me create lots of chances and score.

If i dont score, then something needs to change. Ive played previous incarnations of this game and won against Leverkussen 14-0. You just have to tweak in game.

Christian has given us a solid tactic to use as a foundation but im sure he will agree with me, that plug and play wont get you the results i have. You have to account for the fact that no manager is going to sit rigidly with the same tactic for 90 mins + against you.
They will mostly ALWAYS change something after conceding a goal. That is why a lot of people say "last 10-15 mins i swap to counter because the other teams really come at me". Because the AI has changed its tactics and you havent countered it. And we have all played matches where the other team has 1 Shot on target and beats you 1-0. Simply because, the AI played the right tactic against you and got the break, then sat back and parked the bus.

All you do is, hypothetically speaking, your playing vs a team and go 1-0 up, then they have lots of chances against you. You amend the tactic to include (for example) "close down more often", then you start making the chances and go 2-0 up. Most teams WILL come at you after you score, you just have to adapt to it by experimenting with team instructions. Theres no set instruction that will guarantee you goals every time, but making decisions based on how they are playing, what formation they are using etc, will make it less of a guessing game. And yes, while learning to do this effectively can cost you goals and maybe points but the more you do it, the better you will get at it :D

Last edited:
A lot of people must have missed half the comments on this thread. V19 IS consistent. I started out as Fulham and i have been utterly destroying most teams with V19. Here are some screenies to show you and also a pic of my team.

View attachment 788713

View attachment 788715

View attachment 788718

View attachment 788721

If your after consistency, use v19. Only issues to cross are the big teams some times, but i win 90% of the matches i have played, including a 7-0 win v Benfica and a 6-2 win over Arsenal.

use v19 ?

Getting confused with my tactics now, can't remember if its v25PRESS or v26, but one or the other hasn't seemed to be affected by the patch.

Granted I'm still on the same save, I havn't noticed any mad dip in performances bar a ropey two games, but figured that down to my squad tired rather then the tactic.

Playing as Manchester United. Granted stonecold ran a wonderful united manager story and having now finished he shared his tactic, so I'm going to give that a run out as it was one of the most wild Untied tactics I've ever seen

A lot of people must have missed half the comments on this thread. V19 IS consistent. I started out as Fulham and i have been utterly destroying most teams with V19. Here are some screenies to show you examples.

View attachment 788713

View attachment 788715

View attachment 788718

View attachment 788721

If your after consistency, use v19. Only issues to cross are the big teams some times, but i win 90% of the matches i have played, including a 7-0 win v Benfica and a 6-2 win over Arsenal. The reason i win so much is i dont just plug and play, every time the opposition starts creating chances, it means i need to tweak the tactic in game. Which i do pretty much until i find something that makes me create lots of chances and score.

If i dont score, then something needs to change. Ive played previous incarnations of this game and won against Leverkussen 14-0. You just have to tweak in game.

Christian has given us a solid tactic to use as a foundation but im sure he will agree with me, that plug and play wont get you the results i have. You have to account for the fact that no manager is going to sit rigidly with the same tactic for 90 mins + against you.
They will mostly ALWAYS change something after conceding a goal. That is why a lot of people say "last 10-15 mins i swap to counter because the other teams really come at me". Because the AI has changed its tactics and you havent countered it. And we have all played matches where the other team has 1 Shot on target and beats you 1-0. Simply because, the AI played the right tactic against you and got the break, then sat back and parked the bus.

All you do is, hypothetically speaking, your playing vs a team and go 1-0 up, then they have lots of chances against you. You amend the tactic to include (for example) "close down more often", then you start making the chances and go 2-0 up. Most teams WILL come at you after you score, you just have to adapt to it by experimenting with team instructions. Theres no set instruction that will guarantee you goals every time, but making decisions based on how they are playing, what formation they are using etc, will make it less of a guessing game. And yes, while learning to do this effectively can cost you goals and maybe points but the more you do it, the better you will get at it :D

AllanT...new patch 15.3...Imust admit I had some quality results using V19 on the old patch??

Maybe, i was wrong.
V17 is not the most consistant tactic I've ever used, certainly :)
ChristianEriksen, what tactic can you advise for 15.1 patch? If you remember, of course :)

Last edited: