A lot of people must have missed half the comments on this thread. V19 IS consistent. I started out as Fulham and i have been utterly destroying most teams with V19. Here are some screenies to show you and also a pic of my team.

History of my last 2 seasons
View attachment 788713

Current premier league table
View attachment 788715

Results so far this season
View attachment 788718

...and lastly my team stats this season
View attachment 788721

If your after consistency, use v19. Only issues to cross are the big teams some times, but i win 90% of the matches i have played, including a 7-0 win v Benfica and a 6-2 win over Arsenal.

use v19 ?

Getting confused with my tactics now, can't remember if its v25PRESS or v26, but one or the other hasn't seemed to be affected by the patch.

Granted I'm still on the same save, I havn't noticed any mad dip in performances bar a ropey two games, but figured that down to my squad tired rather then the tactic.

Playing as Manchester United. Granted stonecold ran a wonderful united manager story and having now finished he shared his tactic, so I'm going to give that a run out as it was one of the most wild Untied tactics I've ever seen

A lot of people must have missed half the comments on this thread. V19 IS consistent. I started out as Fulham and i have been utterly destroying most teams with V19. Here are some screenies to show you examples.

History of my last 2 seasons
View attachment 788713

Current premier league table
View attachment 788715

Results so far this season
View attachment 788718

...and lastly my team stats this season
View attachment 788721

If your after consistency, use v19. Only issues to cross are the big teams some times, but i win 90% of the matches i have played, including a 7-0 win v Benfica and a 6-2 win over Arsenal. The reason i win so much is i dont just plug and play, every time the opposition starts creating chances, it means i need to tweak the tactic in game. Which i do pretty much until i find something that makes me create lots of chances and score.

If i dont score, then something needs to change. Ive played previous incarnations of this game and won against Leverkussen 14-0. You just have to tweak in game.

Christian has given us a solid tactic to use as a foundation but im sure he will agree with me, that plug and play wont get you the results i have. You have to account for the fact that no manager is going to sit rigidly with the same tactic for 90 mins + against you.
They will mostly ALWAYS change something after conceding a goal. That is why a lot of people say "last 10-15 mins i swap to counter because the other teams really come at me". Because the AI has changed its tactics and you havent countered it. And we have all played matches where the other team has 1 Shot on target and beats you 1-0. Simply because, the AI played the right tactic against you and got the break, then sat back and parked the bus.

All you do is, hypothetically speaking, your playing vs a team and go 1-0 up, then they have lots of chances against you. You amend the tactic to include (for example) "close down more often", then you start making the chances and go 2-0 up. Most teams WILL come at you after you score, you just have to adapt to it by experimenting with team instructions. Theres no set instruction that will guarantee you goals every time, but making decisions based on how they are playing, what formation they are using etc, will make it less of a guessing game. And yes, while learning to do this effectively can cost you goals and maybe points but the more you do it, the better you will get at it :D

AllanT...new patch 15.3...Imust admit I had some quality results using V19 on the old patch??

Maybe, i was wrong.
V17 is not the most consistant tactic I've ever used, certainly :)
ChristianEriksen, what tactic can you advise for 15.1 patch? If you remember, of course :)

Last edited:
I have some new upcoming project, guys. Tomorrow I will publish a new tactic and been working with a tactic-hero on a collab. That tactic takes a bit longer before it will unleashed.

No, it is a bit less known FM Base user but a very good tactician, don't tell who haha. I think we have a week to go before unleashing the tactic.

The V19 tweak is bringing back memories!
Won Allsvenskan (Swedish Premier Division) with the old V19 my first season after being promoted and went on to win three consecutive titles with V19-21. FMC Online game currently in summer 2020.

So, I was offered the job at Udinese after Christmas 2019 when they were sitting 19th and eventually brought them up to 14th. Made a few signings with almost no transfer budget and just managed to win Lo Scudetto the year after using the V19 tweak with a few minor changes. I started the season using the V26 tweak but after a horrible run with one win in 7 league games I switched to V19.

View attachment 293644View attachment 293643View attachment 293642View attachment 293640
Left image with V26, right V19 tweak + tiny tweaks (V6T Everton or whatever)

I really have nothing bad to say about the V19 tweak, it's been incredibly solid and I only dropped three points at home over 13 matches. Even comebacks from behind weren't miracles, turned 0-2 deficits in to 4-2 and 5-2 wins with more attacking direct play!
Away was a little bit more rocky but in general stable, I seemed to concede in every possible way losing and drawing matches where I had three times the shots on goal etc, so I'm going to put much of that down to bad luck. My team is pretty mediocre compared to Juventus, Inter, Milan etc being tipped 11 in the league so an incredible season!

Squad for reference!
View attachment 293638
Funny note is that Ibrahim was signed for €500k~ as a 2 star 18 year old 1,5 seasons ago and won Midfielder of the Year this season, budget stars ftw! :p

Last edited:
A WEEK ??? Bummer ! Haha gonna hv to use Executioner fr a week then.. I like the tac, but i always prefer yours (always first choice).. So pls make it fast yeah mate ? :p

I am working on a new thread for my latest tactic. It is a new thread because I only want to share 433 (wingers) tactics over here and my newest is a 3 strikers tactic.

Been tweaking this a bit lately and have found a box to box midfielder works really well.

Been tweaking this a bit lately and have found a box to box midfielder works really well.

If your talking v19, yes it does. Altho i tend to only play a B2B midfielder in the Rcm role for games against tough or inform teams