Erm, when was the most recent patch out of interest? I play a few games this morning and i feel like i am managing a pub team

I hope CE releases a version of this tactic for 15.3 soon.
I have used his different versions of 433 & they rocked.
But since the patch it's slowly ground to a halt (I have used the tweak etc. but no joy). No other tactics can compare to his 433. He has done great work.

Last edited:
The V19 tweak (15.3) is still doing it for me, was approached by United after the great season with Udinese and even though I've only gone three games so far it's looking good, I'm at 10-2 in goal difference including a 4-2 away win at Liverpool. The only problem I've been having is bad spells of low possession and poor passing during games, but I'd say that's only natural.

I've notived that you have to adapt to the flow of the game much more in this 15.3 than previously, each game is different but generally I can get the upper hand by switching between higher tempo and lower tempo + retain possession, sometimes removing shorter passing if my long passes are connecting well.

Last edited:
far too many tactics on one thread
Okay, please explain me this.. Why do so many different tactic versions work for people and does the same version not work for anybody else? Exactly, whether a tactic is working for someone is just because of so many conditions. And do I have to delete a tactic if it isn't working for someone? Do I have to delete a version when it is working great for someone else? I just try to do the best for you and make a list of different tactics so everyone has to have a good working tactic.

Hi guys could someone please explain to me, when choosing tactics, I get that you DROP against teams that play the long ball and press against teams that dont. But what do you do against teams that have a - in the long ball colomn. does that mean they dont use it? or

Okay, please explain me this.. Why do so many different tactic versions work for people and does the same version not work for anybody else? Exactly, whether a tactic is working for someone is just because of so many conditions. And do I have to delete a tactic if it isn't working for someone? Do I have to delete a version when it is working great for someone else? I just try to do the best for you and make a list of different tactics so everyone has to have a good working tactic.

sorry mate i ment no disrespect i dont know whats happened as there was alot more to my comment that doesnt seem to have been posted, the full comment said. "far too many tactics on one thread, its stressing my head trying to figure which to go with, any idea which is best suited for everton? ive used a couple of your tactics before my laptop broke and ive lost and cant remember which ones they were. any help would be very much appreciated keep up the amazing hard work! :)"

i didnt mean for it to come out so ungreatfull. im sorry

Yes. It is looking very nice so far. It is a 4 defenders, 2 DM, 3 Narrow CAM and 1 striker formation. I think it will be released at sunday!
Sunday :( Won't be in all day Sunday have a League Cup final to go to, got all of next week off, can't wait mate

sorry mate i ment no disrespect i dont know whats happened as there was alot more to my comment that doesnt seem to have been posted, the full comment said. "far too many tactics on one thread, its stressing my head trying to figure which to go with, any idea which is best suited for everton? ive used a couple of your tactics before my laptop broke and ive lost and cant remember which ones they were. any help would be very much appreciated keep up the amazing hard work! :)"

i didnt mean for it to come out so ungreatfull. im sorry

And I didn't want to be rude or offensive, haha. Well, most people have good succes with the V19, but let me tell you how I work. I just select a tactic base from an older version of my tactic and see how it goed. At any tactic I see improving points and I begin tweaking till I am happy with it. Maybe you can download any and see where you can tweak it to your club!

Chris you know my ideas about V19 Press. If you can tweak it maybe can work like charm again.