Chris you know my ideas about V19 Press. If you can tweak it maybe can work like charm again.

Has it not been working for you as well lately Dejan? I had a run of 4-5 bad results so been testing a few others for now as i had 4 league games of my season, an FA cup final and the CL semi final and final left to play. Didnt really have time to try and figure out what was wrong as i wanted to get my season over with and see if i can win the league.

And in any case, i've never created a tactic in my life, just happy to mess about with other peoples instead :p But yeah, re injecting life into V19 would make moi very happy

Hey

Can you please fix it today Christian ?. i need it tonight ?:) Or maybe just a beta version i could use..

CE, please 4231 for 15.3...... I love your v19press before last patch I win CL by Legia Warsaw

Can you please fix it today Christian ?. i need it tonight ?:) Or maybe just a beta version i could use..

Tbh i dont think its fair that you make demands like that. Let him do it in his own time, when he is happy with it. You will have to make do in the mean time im afraid.

And I didn't want to be rude or offensive, haha. Well, most people have good succes with the V19, but let me tell you how I work. I just select a tactic base from an older version of my tactic and see how it goed. At any tactic I see improving points and I begin tweaking till I am happy with it. Maybe you can download any and see where you can tweak it to your club!

Ive changed my mind and im going with west brom now, should it be ok to swap a couple of player roles about? ill be going with berahino and he cant really do false 9 or deep laying forward

After many seasons playing with Christian's tactics, best results I achieved with V21 Hold in main matches and V23 (better in defense) or V19 (better in attack) in the rest of matches. I'm going to start a season with this 3 tactics

Is there another link for v19, i strugglin to get a d/l

Last edited:
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]The series of 433 tactics were indeed "beautiful play". Looking forward to CE's updated version for 15.3

I have to agree, V6 Press Test is the best tactic. Forget about the new projects, V6T is everything you ever want to use. (6)

hello mates 15.3.1 v6 is not play well .....any help i tried v5,time for magic v19 and nothing ....i thing i must play only defens now......