Has anyone tried these tactics for a lower league team?

Did you test this yourself? Im curious if it works? :D

Does the versions still work wonders at the newest version? ;)

Did you test this yourself? Im curious if it works? :D

Does the versions still work wonders at the newest version? ;)

I'm my first season with bradford, havent really been able to make any new signings, but im 9th after 35 games. The tactic hasnt worked as well as I would have liked but I have made a few tweeks, and did go on a 9 match winning streak. I think as soon as I get better players it will be ok. I played the same tactic V21 with birmingham, got promotion and am challanging for the title / in champions league 3 seasons after promotion.

Dear All,

I play from the beggining with the V 19.1 drop with Norwich. In the 3rd year the team won premier league and champions league.
Now with the 15.3.2. I have in the last 11 matches 3w/4dr/4 los. It is certain that sth is going wrong
My team is good only in defence and nothing else.
Please, advice.

Regards,
Panos

Hey guys,i have a simply question...its about the best version,v19...
V19 works better with big teams or with small teams ??
And where i can find v19 Koen ?
Can someone reproduce v19 for the last version,to work ?
Cheers ! :)
V

What would you guys say is the best version for this latest patch? :) Or should I wait for a tweaked V19 :p

I have heard some people say that V9 (FdB) 4-3-3 is actually really good on this patch, maybe something for Koen to keep in mind when he tweaks V19...

But I would love to hear other suggestions :)

Last edited:
Tweak session has just began! Keep you guys updated and I will clean up the full OP if I got something.

I just have 3 more questions :)1. Who takes corners in v19 ?2.where can i see the type of pass to the opposition,i cant find it in the match report...3.what happens if i remove the PI "shoots less often" from my ST ? I just want him to score more ? Will afect my resulta if i change the false nine role,to an advanced forward or to a complete forward ?Thanks ! Cheers !