@Arakai is this results for 15.3?

Most definitly yes, 15.3.1 to be exact but it's the same match engine as 15.3. I played the last games the the day I posted it. Leading the EPL with 11 points and +53 in goal difference after 18 matches now, Barbosa has scored 20 in 15 starts :)

Last edited:
Most definitly yes, 15.3.1 to be exact but it's the same match engine as 15.3. I played the last games the the day I posted it. Leading the EPL with 11 points and +53 in goal difference after 18 matches now, Barbosa has scored 20 in 15 starts :)
sweet! can't wait to try it!

Great news! could you tell us what the midfield roles are, if you've settled on that, please?

Almost gettin' there and it's looking awesome so far! :)

Does it have lots of possession and goals from a variety of players in different positions? Also is it wingbacks or fullbacks? I must give this a try when its released. I am struggling to find a tactic with a formation that I like that works brilliantly in terms of goals and possession.

If I had tons of time I would try and create my own fail attempt dream tactic :p.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried these tactics for a lower league team?

Hi, i'm new to this thread and i'm about to start using the v25 tactic

But as I have been reading through the thread I can't quite work out what people mean by "drop" and "press"

probably a noob question but just thought i'd ask haha

cheers

Hi, i'm new to this thread and i'm about to start using the v25 tactic

But as I have been reading through the thread I can't quite work out what people mean by "drop" and "press"

probably a noob question but just thought i'd ask haha

cheers

the drop version is to use against team thats play longboll/direct passing..

I have downloaded the Version 19 but i have Full backs instead of Wing Backs do we need to change ?