ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I will go forward whit the attacking one so :). I just wanted to here your advise on Tevez and Morata playing wings :) But i will play the first season and then look at how they haved performed :)

And again, thanks for some nice tactics and posts :)

Review

Sorry people, the new versions aren't ready to launch. To much defensively mistakes in my opinion. The ones who already downlaoded the version can give some feedback. But for now, I am going to tweak the V5 version again!

I am doing this all for you! But the tactic wasn't good enough in the full version. In the BETA it had some better results.

Keep downloading the previous versions!

I`ve been using version 6 of your tactics, its been brilliant for me. Sitting on top with my Spurs team with only 3 losses and 4 draws i i 30 matches. With my Bristol City save i have won 14 games in a row. Very consistent,brilliant work!

v6 seems to be working well for me so far as well.

why did you take version 6 off? Is there something wrong?
I'm testing 6.1 and 6.2 for ManUtd 2nd season

I'm testing the version 6 tactics (mostly the attacking) with my second Ajax season. After a very successful season with 5.1 Tweaked, the tactic stopped working during the preparation for the second season. So far my results have been very good! I will post a screenshot when I'm half way through the season.

Back