ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Using v6 attacking tactic at the moment...have won all 5 games, scored 15 goals and conceded only 1 goal.

With v5 of the tactics I was getting some strange draws and a unexpected loss. Won 6 games, drew 5 and lost 1. Scored 26 goals and conceded 16 goals.

Version 6 is unbelievable. Control is still inconsistent for me but attacking is unreal. I can tell already from just 3 games just from how my team are performing compared to v5. Great work mate!

Version 6 is unbelievable. Control is still inconsistent for me but attacking is unreal. I can tell already from just 3 games just from how my team are performing compared to v5. Great work mate!
Great mate! Have to say that I am experiencing exactly the same. Conceed more shots against when I'm using the control tactic. I guess it has something to do with the fullbacks. They play more defensively when using the control version and then we don't play the ball forwards because the full backs aren't doing the attacking work. This could be.. Anyone more problems or positive tweaks therefore?

Going to give the revised v6 tactics ago mate, and will let you know how they compare to the previous v6 ones you released.

Christian

Could you do me and everyone else a favour mate, and update the recommended OI for the new v6 tactics please. Its slightly confussing as to what is the right way to do them.

Great tactic mate!

A little tweak i made in V5 & raykillz tweak with OI´s was to tight mark oppositions backs and wingers because I often got hit on crosses after runs down from the flanks. Have you considered this in your V6?

Great tactic mate!

A little tweak i made in V5 & raykillz tweak with OI´s was to tight mark oppositions backs and wingers because I often got hit on crosses after runs down from the flanks. Have you considered this in your V6?
Hmm.. Not really! Over a total season I think you would conceed more goals then when you mark them tight. In some matches you can use that tweak, or over a total season when it works for you!

My bad :P Might be worth removing/updating the OI from post #582 then.
Well, I get so many question that I think people don't ready the comments. So they won't read #582. And if they read.. they will see this conversation! :P

Great tactic, I'm using v6 and v6.1 attack and control. I was wondering if you could make one more defensive version when you play difficult European matches? Thank you!

Back