ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hi guys am trying out the new V6 versions as Utd how would you use them against the likes of Liverpool,City,Chelsea,Arsenal?

Can I switch CM (automatic), and CM (automatic) on DLP (s) and AP (a)? Will it have a negative impact or?

Can I switch CM (automatic), and CM (automatic) on DLP (s) and AP (a)? Will it have a negative impact or?

I wonder why you want to do that... My CM's are playing absolutely great :D

The team have a lot of players at the position AMC (playmaker). How will they handle the position of CM (automatic)?

And can F9, switch on any other roles or?

So the v2 counter is good against teams you don't think you're gonna win against at all, and the attacking tactic is just fantastic in general. Control for me (as I've said) makes my team hopeless though so I feel like there's a hole missing for me for bad to medium teams away where I don't have a tactic to play. Any suggestions? Just lost against the bottom of the league team while I'm 6 points clear in top while running the attacking v6 verison. I'm thinking maybe I should just always run that counter version away or something.

Guys seriousely...
You can stick on and change EVERYTHING YOU WANT!

how the heck is 1 person suppose to find time to test all the requests here when the day has only 24 hours, and as far as i know, he do not have 10 people working for him fiddling with all kinds of tweaks.

Help HIM help YOU by trying tweaks and reporting back!

Like changing the striker like mex1987 asks, Mex, do it man and report back how it influences the overall performance of the team.
Regarding Changing CM's, try that aswell, report back!!!!

I do understand the questions, as everyone is eager to get the best out of their squad at any given time, but please try to do something you're self. Don't be afraid of losing games or getting sacked, you will get tonns of information you can report back with from that, and next save you will do a lot better, and so will the rest of us with the information provided!

Just wanted to say that ;)

Keep up the good work Christian!

What is a .fmf file and how do I set it up as my tactic?

Im currently testing Roaming Playmakers in the current CM role, seems pretty good so far, will report back after some more games. Needed something to fit the decent United players in that otherwise wouldnt have any role.

In simplistic terms, click on Manage tactics, then import the tactic from the saved folder..

Hi Christian, I know this may not be a worth while review of the tactic as currently i'm still using the beta version of the game (I have bought the full version but not installed it as i'm having so much fun and success with V3 and V3.1...and I also knew that it would not be the same after the full game update) BUT i wanted to congratulate you on creating cracking tactic.

First season I used it with United (Man) and I won the league easily and also the Capital One Cup...I started season 2 on fire, but admittedly I am a serial job hunter, as I see a top club in trouble and want to bring back the glory days! So I jumped ship to Ath Mardrid who were 9th in La Liga...any how I am approaching the end of th season and I am currently 3rd having played 24 games in charge winning 19, drawing 4 and losing 1 (against Barca away).

The wing play is brilliant and Mandzukic has been an absolute beast up front...love it love it love it!

Keep up the hard work and well done on creating a great tactic!!!

sorry if this sounds like a dumb question just so i got a better idea V6 is still home & easy games and 6.1 is away and hard games still correct?

I played firts season in Chelsea. Using V5 with RayKillzz tweks and V6.1. Still concede many goals from corners. But some results are funny. Like hockey games
View attachment 330099

Why is 6.0 & 6.1 not a TAC file?
They are FMF? u can't import that can u in the tactic screen?

Back