ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Yeah getting a few more losses away from home against teams I was beating before using the Attack version, teams like Newcastle,Swansea,Stoke. Will try Control version all the time see how that goes.

and yes. for me its not working anymore. souch a shame. I wanted to post results they were apsolutly perfect. winning everyone and having top scorer striker. everything great.

hope you can think of something for this patch. thx for this.

I'm curious why this seems to be the only major tactic for FM 15 out so far (with lots of discussion, success, etc.) Where are all the other tactics?

I'm curious why this seems to be the only major tactic for FM 15 out so far (with lots of discussion, success, etc.) Where are all the other tactics?
People will wait till the last patch is released, so all the bugs and minor problems are fixed. No point making a tactic that wont work from 1 patch to the next. The latest patch has already started to affect my results!

Played three matches after recent hotfix: 2 draws and 1 loose. Welcome to Football Manager where patches break amazing tactics ;) I wasn't struggling really hard however, so I'm pretty sure just some tweaks are needed.

i dont think I will buy manager anymore. maybe someone is good with it but it is so irritating. I lose a week to have tactic that works average. play for 2 days then patch and all goes to ****.

I just want to sit and play. I dont understand why they dont leave it simple as it was in manager till I dont know 09. and if someone wonts more he will play online against other human players and that way put his tactic to real test.

I like to sit in front of tv watch something and play manager. just to say I am not really begginer. I am playing this from first cm. I havent played last few like I know when they are good to me but never the less fm09 1267 hours, 2013 1579 hours and 2014 1522 hours.

this manager 172 hours. and I managed to have my tactic work for about 10 hours most and this GREAT tactic about 2 or 3 days.

Played 4 games after the patch and won 4. So I dont see the problem.

Don't expect wonders from this new tactic. I created these new ones and tested it with the old patch. Now I played 4 in the new patch and won 4, but against small teams. I expect that the tactic needs a new FULL tweak to make the tactic amazing again.

Thanks SI!

I did´nt know a new patch was out, but was surprised about bad results today. When I changed to v7 i won 2-0 and dominated away against Cardiff. I´m Leeds.

i dont think I will buy manager anymore. maybe someone is good with it but it is so irritating. I lose a week to have tactic that works average. play for 2 days then patch and all goes to ****.

I just want to sit and play. I dont understand why they dont leave it simple as it was in manager till I dont know 09. and if someone wonts more he will play online against other human players and that way put his tactic to real test.

I like to sit in front of tv watch something and play manager. just to say I am not really begginer. I am playing this from first cm. I havent played last few like I know when they are good to me but never the less fm09 1267 hours, 2013 1579 hours and 2014 1522 hours.

this manager 172 hours. and I managed to have my tactic work for about 10 hours most and this GREAT tactic about 2 or 3 days.
Sa kojom verzijom igras trenutno???koji tim vodis???

I played with v6.0 and v6.1 on patch before this. now I am not playing I need day or two to stop being anoyed and try to make something or download again

View attachment 329773

First game Oxford (1st) 2-1 (2nd) Southend
Dominated the game and this happens even though my GK Dan Bentley is championship material. This patch seems amazing..NOT

Lots of shots but no CCC

I played with v6.0 and v6.1 on patch before this. now I am not playing I need day or two to stop being anoyed and try to make something or download again
I was using v5 and v5.1 for two seasons with City,amazing results,after patch litle bit lay off and not so great,then i put v6 and v6.1 even more amazing results then v5,for me after patch v6 is working like charm.. <3 Hello from Serbia <3

hy. I am from Croatia. just writting in english so others could follow

Back