ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Great Tactics

I am Southampton - 2nd in first season (only really bought Romero) - Tardic, Pelle, Ward Prowse and Schneiderlin - cracking players for these tactics

At the minute - I am using Attack for home plus easy away games , for home and hard games using control

One suprise I am found with these tactics is Fabio Borini - Absolute beast at the minute up front

Great Work - Keep it up

which versions are you using exactly ?

Currently using 6 & 6.1

Like I said - I havent strayed too much from original side

with additions being Balenta at CB, Romero at DM & Borini up front

the 6.2 Counter, what is that classify per say because I know 6.0 is attack and good for easy opp and home games and i know 6.1 control where you control most of the game is away games and hard opps, what, whats counter?

My suggestion is to put up your Set Pieces, both defending and attacking, on the original post, for some reason when I import the tactic it is not applying those, similar issue with OI.

Having used both 5 and 6 for the control setup I find that 5 actually does better for me. I'm Southend United so might be due to a low div side?

I've used it three games with both (Not a lot i know) but the v5 i had around 25 shots and scored 4/5/5 goals. The v6 I have less shots and score less, also conceding more.

As i said i've only used it those few games but v5 is amazing!

Using v5 only for every match.
1st Season , won everything!!

Hope it will work for next season too.....

Great and thanks for sharing this amazing tactic :)

I'm still getting good results with 6.1 after the patch anyway.

Theatreofdreams I think you have now told everyone there is a new patch, now you can calm it on every post! Most people notice when the update thing pops up on steam anyways ;)

This works really well with my Real Madrid side on FMC, but didn't work too well with my Fulham side on normal.

I played with Ac milan. with 6.0 and 6.1. Wanted to show you at the end of the season. hed 26 games in league 24 wins and 2 draws. And without lossing in CL and italian cup. (secon season)

And I donwloaded update and first game I lose. aaaaaaaaa.

Having less good results after patch myself, now its kinda 50/50 if I win or not, but before patch it was like 90% win.

Back