ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I wonder why you changed Complete Forward back to False 9, and Ball Winning Midfielder back to Anchor Man. Hope you can tweak it again soon, because it's a great tactic!

BTW, i have no issues with the patch at all.
Anyone know waht thye hotfixed????

Still havent lost a single game since patch :/

It's so very very annoying when they do this. Many, many people enjoying a fantastic tactic that someone has put a lot of time into and they break it with their next patch (intentionally I expect). What's the point, really? The only people it's effecting are the people who have purchased the game. So very annoying and so completely unnecessary.

That said, 7.2 seems to be alright for me as a massive underdog (predicted 20th/24) but my team is still playing worse than last patch - visibly so.

From SI: The update includes (but is not limited to) fixes for the following issues:

MATCH ENGINE

Tweaked some defensive play
Fixed some keeper issues, including, but not limited to:
Not reacting quickly enough after a save
Some instances of not holding an easy ball
Some instances of parrying the ball into goal
Not kicking the ball quickly when being closed down

PERFORMANCE

Optimised processing performance on certain Mac hardware
Fixed rare crash on continue

Of course any patch that affects the match engine is going to change the way tactics worked, but I think anybody who has played a fair amount of this game would admit that many fixes were necessary.

Won my second game playing 7.0 2-0 vs third place pompy, but just doesn't feel as conclusive as before

Yeah I think 7.2 is the way to go at the moment, it's really good still (won 5/5)

Automatic updates are such bullshit. We should be able to update when we want to, rather than forced into it.

I am most times downloading tactics, but i can only imagine the frustration after you've spend days creating a tactic and see it go south in minutes, with no notice.

Anyways, Christian, thanks for sharing your work.

View attachment 329737

As you can see Real Dominated the shots, but they only produced 3 HC while i had 2ccc and 7 HC. If not for Navas havign the match of his life id smash them epicly.

Im totaly satisfied, and i got the 7.2 updates, but havent gotten around to them, seems im downloading 7.5 xD

BADABOM!​

How do you install and use these tactics i put them in the usual tactics folder but cant find them

Back