ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I think i jizzed my pants just a 'lil when i noticed that Traore transfer to Palace, did you promise him to be Cpt?

View attachment 703481

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/184003-fmf-tread.html

he means how did you get traore

came to loans

Z1lrQa.png

Should the Opposition Instructions be built into the tactic as they aren't for V5 or V5.1 that I downloaded.

If they aren't then how do you put them into the tactic so that every match I don't have to set them.

I don't mind doing it myself but I have no idea how to do it.

Thanks

Just thought i would show you guys this tactic does work with very low league teams... Working on a Guiseley story which used to be the old Skrill North but they changed the name of the league.. Started with a different tactic then i found the 5.1 v and then been using 6,v6.1 since the friendly games started regular season with 5.1.. and forget which game I switched to v6 but as you can see it does work.

View attachment 329963

Should the Opposition Instructions be built into the tactic as they aren't for V5 or V5.1 that I downloaded.

If they aren't then how do you put them into the tactic so that every match I don't have to set them.

Thanks

Cant remember if they were or not but if they are just go to tactic and then OI and put them in if they arent..

What i love about this tactic is that the goals is spread all over the club it's not just the strikers getting goals.

incredible champion Crystal Palace

big surprise last week
(Lost favorites)
q2r13Q.png

1nXm4G.png

What i love about this tactic is that the goals is spread all over the club it's not just the strikers getting goals.

I tried that and it doesn't put them in when you get to the match. Not sure if there is some other way in the new layout or not.

Thanks
Go to tactic, opposition and set then the same instructions as I did in one of the two screens in the OP.

Can I set the striker to Complete Forward with Support Duty instead of False 9?
And if I play an AML does he need to be left footed?

That guys Crystal Palace result is ridiculous, not the last one but mywebs one 98 goal difference, not losing a game with palace in the first season....... suspicious!

That guys Crystal Palace result is ridiculous, not the last one but mywebs one 98 goal difference, not losing a game with palace in the first season....... suspicious!
Very suspicious in deed. I could see an undefeated season a few years in once he has a stacked squad. But a bland Palace squad going undefeated? Doubt that. Then again, he could be one **** of a manager.

Very suspicious in deed. I could see an undefeated season a few years in once he has a stacked squad. But a bland Palace squad going undefeated? Doubt that. Then again, he could be one **** of a manager.

I may believe unbeaten but a 98 goal difference as well..... not possible!

yep very suspicious, if u saved game b4 every match and replayed it pls dont mislead people here be honest.
u can fool us but you cant fool yourself.
if u didnt then im sorry for bringing this up.

Back