ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

there is the counter tactic or how you look it the control as guardiola concept of defending having possesion xD, by the way ive done a little test to see if the tactic improves with the advance playmaker, and have to say no, played 4 matches against the same team, 2 with the tweak and 2 with the 7.5 and won both using 7.5 normal tactic and lost 1, draw another with the tweak. Maybe because i didnt had that good advanced playmaker as im playing with Villareal. the New realeses are great tactic Christian Really thanks.

Last edited:
Christian got a question, ive got Giovanni dos Santos that is left footed i've trained him to be a Right Winger, if i train him to left Winger because im bringing Walcot does he gains the stars that already has as Right Winger? thanks in advice!

V.6

View attachment 329686

Is this waht the muslims call Allah Akbar? What the Irish call lucky clover and what the other drunk english people call a Fokin smokin performance?

Christian got a question, ive got Giovanni dos Santos that is left footed i've trained him to be a Right Winger, if i train him to left Winger because im bringing Walcot does he gains the stars that already has as Right Winger? thanks in advice!
And what is your question?

got battered in all 4 games, i watched them all on full mode. the older 7 versions are even worse

gotta say 7.6 Attacking version is very good i mean VERY Good.. i get more cleen sheet on top of it there's the beautiful football i cant describe many difffrent type of goals left right centre.

Back