ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

If Giovani will gain the stars of ability it has as right winger if i change and train him in the Left winger position?
Hmm.. Than he could be less good. But it is possible he will succeed on the other flank!

trying them now but i wont use 2 DM's thats far 2 defensive for United

trying them now but i wont use 2 DM's thats far 2 defensive for United
That's not what I am saying. I said, change the role for the DM into the old roles for DM. And deselect 'Play through middle'. And some tactics need some time, around 7-8 matches.

Used 7.6 in 4 games 2 draws in which I got very lucky and lost 3-0 and 5-0 Also tried to go for 7.5 during some games but my team played even worse ... V6 was much more better I was 1st with a 10 point lead ..

Tested v7.6 vs v6.

v7.6 Sevilla - FCK (denmark) 0-0, i had 9 shoots 1 on target, high possesion.
v.6 Sevilla - FCK 4-1, i had 32 shots, 12 on target.

Strange thing was i was 4-0 up, and i won 4-1 after they scored in the 62 min and my 4th goal was in the 81st.... but i know for sure i was 4-0 up not 3-0 and got one in the face ><. the famouse scoresheet bug is still present! BTW, add that there was no highlight of an FCK goal during the game. wohoooo!!!!

Used 7.6 in 4 games 2 draws in which I got very lucky and lost 3-0 and 5-0 Also tried to go for 7.5 during some games but my team played even worse ... V6 was much more better I was 1st with a 10 point lead ..

Going to keep testig 6 vs 7.6 and see what happends.

Going to keep testig 6 vs 7.6 and see what happends.

V6 was good but it isn't working anymore ... Had a couple of games where I would win in the possession battle and have more chances but they end up scoring and I don't ...

Trying out the newest release. V7.6.
So far i only have played friendlies, and won 6 out of 7. 3-3 draw was the one i didn't win.

Will update after 10 games played in the league. Playing currently with Rosenborg from Norway. Predictions are 2th.

Rayo Vallecano - Sevilla Tactic Test

v7.6
View attachment 329655

v6
View attachment 329649

v7.5
View attachment 329647

v6.1
View attachment 329644

v7.7
View attachment 329643

For Comparison... Akash v3
View attachment 329642

Used the same lineup in all matches, assistant OI, Assistant TT.

Pretty clear that something happened with the patch.... If it was remotely even or bad luck, but AKASH v3 produced and did a lot better than all versions of the tactic, DANG!!!

its clear that the controll/Counter worked a lot better overall than attack, as an isolated observation.​

Last edited:
View attachment 329648

Same 5 games with ur old tactic V5.1

Overall i cant see any improvements in the new tactics, maybe u could make a counter version of V5.1 for away games then im all set ~:)

I honestly cannot believe how good 7.2 has been for me. I just got promoted to League 1 in first season in League 2 using 6.0 and I'm top of League 1 with mostly the same team i had in Conference, so probably a mid table League 2 team and I'm sitting top of League 1 after 9 games, 5 points clear with a goal difference of 17. Unbelievable.

Think I'll stick with 7.2 until it stops working and switch to the newer ones and try those then.

Table and Fixtures:

Last edited:
Using 7.0 but changed STC from false9 to Advanced Forward which seams to be doing the trick for me! The patch seems to of stopped the GK's conceding stupid goals so all in all the tactic seems to be working wonders!

Happy to say that 7.6 is working for my Norwegian team.
10 played in the league with 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 lost. (2 cup games which ended with 2 wins. 6-0 and 5-1)
Scored 36 goles and conceded 7, where two were incredible stupid goals. My youth defender trying to pass to my goalkeeper. Which made me draw the game 2-2. Ha hasn't played since. :p

Lolzorcc, Rosenborg???

Im to tired to go into extensive testing now, just watching stream trying to sleep, but will chack in tomorrow and try a deep dive into the latest update of this tactic.

Yeah, with Rosenborg. :)
14 games, 12 wins - 1 draw - 1 lost.

Having some problemes keeping my players at the first window. All of the teams from the bottom in PL and everyone from Eredivise is watching my players with hawk eyes. Sold my key player allready. :/

Last edited:
Back