ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I'm still using 5.1 and am seeing much larger shot differentials than your screenies of you using the newer versions.

That stated I am using it in counter rather than control otherwise the AI team gets behind my line WAY too easily.

Hey djmat2010...sorry mate, have'nt been following the thread. Which tactic version have you been using (re, last post)

Christian when is 8.0 being released? That's the tactic name on your screen shot. .. thanks

So how do I can load the tactic in FM2015? After placed in 'tactics' folder, the tactic didn't show up in archived tactic section. Any body?

I know this seems embarrassing question, I never interesting with another tactic created more than my self, before I saw this thread hehe, thanks

New game with QPR, starting too try the V7 version.. V5 isn't working for me anymore. Keep you posted here or dutch forum ;)
ps
and al lot of injuries with the v5, maybe its just me, but really frustrating

FMF file won't show up there; you click Manage Tactics--> Import--> Check if the folder is tactics--> Click Import

voilà

Just beat Arsenal with 2-1 jusing the V7 control version
Edit:

3-3 against City (H)

Last edited:
sorry for asking..do i need to put OI by myself or its already on downloaded tactics? thx u

I do not use one version. I always launch several tactics because I am not Real Madrid. And can't win every game with just one tactic. So I ALWAYS work with PACKS. And this is the VERSION 7 PACK.

Christian when is 8.0 being released? That's the tactic name on your screen shot. .. thanks
I already named it as a new version but it is just the 7.5.

Back