Eriksen, can you post a SS with the OI for the new versions? thx

Update with my Whitehawk save, playing in the 6th tier of English Football.

View attachment 331923

Using the V3 through-out the season, great stuff.

My striker scored a lot at False Nine but I've changed it to Advanced Forward to have a look at it, scores a lot more there if anyone's interested what's happens at Advanced Forward.

I have changed the OI under the tactic, why can i not see it, when i start a match, then there is nothing in OI?

I gonna use tactic 3.0 or 3.1 with Norwich City, witch one do you recommend? What is the differences between both tactics? (sorry for my bad English mate)
And keep up the joob job (Y)

Last edited:
What does everyone do for OI for v3 and v2 counter? also what training do people have set up?

What does everyone do for OI for v3 and v2 counter? also what training do people have set up?

I am using the traning that CE have put on the screenshot ind post 1.
I also use the OI that he is using i post 1.

I gonna use tactic 3.0 or 3.1 with Norwich City, witch one do you recommend? What is the differences between both tactics? (sorry for my bad English mate)
And keep up the joob job (Y)
In the opening post, under d-line you can read when you have to use what version. Also at page 7, Conn made a list when you need to use what version!

my bad didnt notice them screenshots, thank you though. Im playing as MUFC and im going to use the V3 as my main tactic. Do you recommened using the v2 counter for say difficult away games such as chelsea, city etc? also should i use it in certain away games where i feel it is necessary to hold onto a lead etc

my bad didnt notice them screenshots, thank you though. Im playing as MUFC and im going to use the V3 as my main tactic. Do you recommened using the v2 counter for say difficult away games such as chelsea, city etc? also should i use it in certain away games where i feel it is necessary to hold onto a lead etc
Do whatever you feel comfortable with. I would use with a MUFC side every single game the 3.0 or the 3.1 version (if opponent use the long ball). But if I see we don't play well and the opponent is better, than I switch to the counter version.

okay thanks for that, wheres the quickest way to see if a opponent will use long ball or not?

good tactic but every game my team get a red card, five yellow cards per game!