ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Even when I don't focus on possesion I have an average of 68% over the last 4 Bundesliga matches. Play with V10.1 against the small Bundesliga clubs. I am Rasenballsport Leipzig.

I though that I'll show my results-I know it's Man Utd., but this tactic been great for me.I'm using version 8.1 home and away,as you see I've won comfortible BPL and Capital One Cup,lost to QPR (!!!) in FA semi.Falcao been absolutely beast with this tac,39 goals in the league and 47 goals overall.Great tactic !!!
View attachment 708966View attachment 708969View attachment 708972View attachment 708974View attachment 708977View attachment 708979View attachment 708982View attachment 708984

Do you play Januzaj at all? And where do you play him thou?

Does it work on Mac?
Because i can't open my tactic in-game! :)

yes. I have a mac. And fyi, you don't open tac files. Is the file showing up as a tac or fmf? Depending on that, you have to do two different things.

Do you use 10.0 for the full 90 minutes, or do you change tactics during games?
I use it the full 90. For some reason I feel like when you change tactics, things go worse. We start with out foot on the gas, and we end with our foot on the gas.

I use it the full 90. For some reason I feel like when you change tactics, things go worse. We start with out foot on the gas, and we end with our foot on the gas.
Did your FB tweaks and removed OIs and V10 press is working a charm now :)

V10.2 is my team's favorite. :wub:

The drop deeper seems good for me aswell, probably because ive been terrorizing all of the teams and they all sit deep when up against me. Loads of counter goals when i use it

my bad, thought you were talking about the 10.1...... :p

Koen.
Is it a good idea to make a seperate suggested/recommended/tested player thread, where people could come with players they have used?
would have been fun to see the players that have been massive around with different teams

Control at home to Getafe tweak IF = Ramedauter
- Lots of injuries
- Squad morale on the verge of getting sacked
- only change was remove play out of defence last 15min.

View attachment 327603

Koen.
Is it a good idea to make a seperate suggested/recommended/tested player thread, where people could come with players they have used?
would have been fun to see the players that have been massive around with different teams
Good idea! But I have not the time to do that. Maybe some other people have.

V10.2 is my team's favorite. :wub:

Like the look of this one, although tweaked a litttle, changed the F9 to poacher, F9 was dropping to deep and just turning and shooting from too far out. poacher working alot better for me anyway

Well.. I tested the wing back (attack) tweak, but doesn't work for me. I keep the full backs as they are. Guess that is has something to do with the strength of the team and the defenders. And I have a predicted 5th club in the Bundesliga.

Back