ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Off the top of your head, do you know the player roles of each position? I know the striker is an F9, correct? what about the DL/DR, DC's, MCs, AML/AMR?

I am at work and I am trying to pass time by putting together a spreadsheet for my personal use.

/facepalm... as if i don't have enough to do ><

BUT OKAY! DEDICATED CHR.ERQUEZEN PLAYER TREAD INC!

****, i just put together something fast, but you could post yours and ill remove mine

For v10's, what are the player roles?

GK-?
DL-FB(d)?
CD-?
CD-?
DR-FB(d)?
CM-?
CM-?
AML-? IF?
AMR-? IF?
ST-F9

yes. I have a mac. And fyi, you don't open tac files. Is the file showing up as a tac or fmf? Depending on that, you have to do two different things.

Could you please explain further? The tactics I downloaded didn't show in game as were saved as fmf files.

Could you please explain further? The tactics I downloaded didn't show in game as were saved as fmf files.

Yes. fmf files will not show up in your archived list.

You have to manually upload the fmf file into the game. SI decided to switch things around for some reason.
Go to tactics screen. In the "+Create New Tactic" dropdown, at the bottom it will say Manage Tactics. Click on there and then another screen will pop up. Click Browse and select your fmf file. Then click okay and you are good to go. It will still not be in the archived tactic drop down. It will be in the same dropdown as manage tactic is. If you want to convert that fmf to a tac file, and have it show up in your archived dropdown then go back to that manage tactics screen. It will show the fmf files you uploaded. Highlight the file you want to convert and click save. It will then save it as a tac file in the tactics folder.

Last edited:
Yes. fmf files will not show up in your archived list.

You have to manually upload the fmf file into the game. SI decided to switch things around for some reason.
Go to tactics screen. In the "+Create New Tactic" dropdown, at the bottom it will say Manage Tactics. Click on there and then another screen will pop up. Lock Browse and select your fmf file. Then click okay and you are good to go. It will still not be in the archived tactic drop down. It will be in the same dropdown as manage tactic is. If you want to convert that fmf to a tac file, and have it show up in your archived dropdown then go back to that manage tactics screen. It will show the fmf files you uploaded. Highlight the file you want to convert and click save. It will then save it as a tac file in the tactics folder.
If you want .tac files: Zippyshare.com - tactics.rar

Hey.. Just wanna say thanks for an awsome tactic. Been using it with United.

Have been using 3.1 and 3.0 for most of the first season.
Won PL with 13 Points to City. Won the two cups, so a tripple in the first season is more than i could have hoped for.

My team for most of the season was

GK: De Gea with 20 Clean sheets in PL
RB : Rafael/Peruzzi
CB: Evans, he was just a rock scoring 5 goals and ending with a 7.54 average overall.
CB: Jones/Rojo/Balanta, Jones was the most consistent of theese three.
LB: Shaw, an average overall at 7.39 getting him on PL Team of The Year
DM: Carrick, he just outplayed Blind here. Playing like he did a couple a years ago IRL.
CM: Ander Herrera, 14 Goals, 11 assist and a 7.40 AVr Overall. Nuff said :D
CM: Rooney, 15 GOALS, 19 Assist, 12 PoM, 8.15 Avr Overall, yes Rooney, the captain with one of the greatest seasons a player have ever had for me in any FM or CM.
LW: Di Maria, 12 goals, 17 assist and 7,50 AVr Overall.
RW: Reus, Ballon D'or winner with 25 goals, 19 assist and 7,80 Avr Overall.
F9: Falcao, 27 Games, 28 goals. RvP and him had a lot of injuries put his was the best of them.

Second season:
Sold RvP, Fellaini, Nani, Hernandez, Blind, Valencia.
Bought Götze for 380.

I'm looking to bring in a lot of the youngsters I bought in the first season. ATM Ruben Neves owns the DM, and Tielemans will be rotating with Rooney and Herrera at the CM. Falcao is on loan yet another season and wil be starting in front. Munir and Henriquez wil be ready to take his place.

Also im looking to try Mata and Götze as F9. They have done good when ive given them the chance.

Again thanks for a great tactic. Lost 3 games all season. 2 of them was within the first 5 games. Also at some point there was talk about me getting sacked. And other managers were ready to take my place.

Just stick to the tactic. And at some point it will gell and KICK ***....

For me personally I start every game with 10.2 and just tweak as I go along. Changing up to the attack versions if I need to get a goal etc etc.

Back