ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

First of all, thank you for you great tactics Koen! I love them! The updated Ccounter version (10.3) is still a control mentality tactic. Is that correct?

The new v10 tactics are working well for me.

Using v10.1 for smaller teams, v10 for mid & better teams & v10.2 away to better teams.

Can you like, stop making new tactics?

I've been getting amazing results with v8 and the more you make, the better you say they are, but I'm scared to change it up in case I make an **** of literally never losing, lolllll

The new v10 tactics are working well for me.

Using v10.1 for smaller teams, v10 for mid & better teams & v10.2 away to better teams.

Great to hear!

Can you like, stop making new tactics?

I've been getting amazing results with v8 and the more you make, the better you say they are, but I'm scared to change it up in case I make an **** of literally never losing, lolllll

Haha, sorry mate. But, glad to hear it's working! If you want to post some screenshots, go ahead!

THIS IS THE CORRECT COUNTER!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4wn3ijbmlb6r3x/V10.3+%28COUNTER%29+Beautiful+Play_E6482DA4-60A2-45B9-B72A-47030A7016EA.fmf

Jsut a sidenote now, waht did you change in the tactic that caused this to happend:

- Last years goalmachine Carlos Bacca is having more chances to score than last season, and should look at 3+ goals each game, but in 3 games now he has missed open goal 4 times from 1yard.
- Andrea Pirlo has missed open goal 1yard ish twice
- Bryan Rabello playing Inside forward has blown 8 1v1 with goalkeeper in 3 games.

If it was not for Tielemans and Sergio Roberto i dont think i could score any goals >< Also morata has been superb when subbed in for Bacca xD

This is sooo strange. Also opponent goalkeeper almost scored on me by long kick were CB and gk just froze in position and the ball just bounced on and rolled into the post. Luckily Pirlo made a run back and cleared it from the line with Betis attackers trailing him for a free goal.

I ahvent seen these "bugs" before.
but i do like now that it looks like more chances are created from open play. v.10 ofc bud ;)

I've been using the v10 press tactic with ONE tweak, and I went a full calendar year without a loss (when I started using the tactic). Won the FA Cup, Capital One Cup, and Champions League Final against Barcelona (4-1) and missed out on the BPL by 2 points with my Spurs save. What happened the next season with the tactic from the get go? Won the league (33-5-0) with 7 games remaining, over 100 points, GD of 75+, and I'm into the Champions League Final against Chelsea. The only two losses I've suffered this season have been against Chelsea in the Capital One Cup and FA Cup Finals, both on pens! Hopefully we can capture European glory for the second straight time!

I've gone 50+ BPL games without a loss, and 20+ Champions League games without a loss (this includes huge wins over PSG, Bayern, Arsenal, and Barcelona).

Last edited:
Conn, the ME is sometimes a bully!

Update on the morale situation....

i want to get through the season.

im going to offer bacca and vitolo (the main annoyed peeps) free transfer despite they combined are worth 100m and i got 0 transferfonds and crappy finances.

i will NOT be intimidated!

SI thanks for fuckign up the save, thank you VERY VERY EXTREEEMLY MUCH!!!!!

im out of options. all players are unhappy by how i treaded Bacca, and my hands are tied, and i refuse to sell him for anything lower than 30m anyways. rather give him free transfer and get the boot and manage a new team in La Liga to show the sevilla board that all their success came from me and ChristianEriksen!

Im so ****** right now u have no idea...

even holding a team meeting or individually praising the players no longer affect the morale at all

I've been using the v10 press tactic with ONE tweak, and I went a full calendar year without a loss (when I started using the tactic). Won the FA Cup, Capital One Cup, and Champions League Final against Barcelona (4-1) and missed out on the BPL by 2 points with my Spurs save. What happened the next season with the tactic from the get go? Won the league (33-5-0) with 7 games remaining, over 100 points, GD of 75+, and I'm into the Champions League Final against Chelsea. The only two losses I've suffered this season have been against Chelsea in the Capital One Cup and FA Cup Finals, both on pens! Hopefully we can capture European glory for the second straight time!

I've gone 50+ BPL games without a loss, and 20+ Champions League games without a loss (this includes huge wins over PSG, Bayern, Arsenal, and Barcelona).
For the tweak I mentioned, all I did was change the fullback's to wing backs on attack duty. I did this to help out the attack even more. I don't use OI's, and I let my assistant run team and individual training. I averaged 3.1 goals for while averaging 0.8 against. Note, I went into EVERY GAME with the attacking mindset. Even against clubs like City, Arsenal, United, Bayern, PSG, Barcelona. Home and away, it didn't matter, we were going to punch you right in the mouth. I knew this tactic would work when I beat Bayern 5-1 AWAY in the Champions League. Hopefully it will bring you guys the same success.

Have anyone try this tactics with Manchester United? I'm really curious to try this tactics out in an online save but I don't really know where to put Januzaj and feel like it would be a waste since I have Falcao, Rooney and RVP up top.

For the tweak I mentioned, all I did was change the fullback's to wing backs on attack duty. I did this to help out the attack even more. I don't use OI's, and I let my assistant run team and individual training. I averaged 3.1 goals for while averaging 0.8 against. Note, I went into EVERY GAME with the attacking mindset. Even against clubs like City, Arsenal, United, Bayern, PSG, Barcelona. Home and away, it didn't matter, we were going to punch you right in the mouth. I knew this tactic would work when I beat Bayern 5-1 AWAY in the Champions League. Hopefully it will bring you guys the same success.

So was this with 10.1, 10.2, or 10.3? Did you stick to just one or rotated basked on the long ball like Eriksen recommended?

Have anyone try this tactics with Manchester United? I'm really curious to try this tactics out in an online save but I don't really know where to put Januzaj and feel like it would be a waste since I have Falcao, Rooney and RVP up top.

In my Arsenal game i trained Özil to MC and ST, worked like a charm. Think Januzaj would do good in both of those positions.

Back