ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

In my Arsenal game i trained Özil to MC and ST, worked like a charm. Think Januzaj would do good in both of those positions.

So if I want to utilize this tact then my best bet is to train Januzaj into MC?

Has anyone had any success in changing the STR role. Or do most recommend leaving it as F9, im using Utd BTW?

Fabio Borini

As I previously mentioned in here - Main Striker upfront (tried a few players)

but Borini total beast

(used Boring with all version from 6 onwards)

ChristianEriksen,

Is your own version of setpieces configured into these tactics, or is all of that still set at default?

using v10.0 first game i won 4-0 the second and third i have lost 2-1 with 20 shots and just 2/3 on target and the oppo 7 shots 3/4 on target.. is this the tactic or should i be looking to change my training schedule?

I flipping hate sitting here at work, seeing a great tactic I want to try, and having to wait another 6 hours until I get the chance.

ChristianEriksen,

Is your own version of setpieces configured into these tactics, or is all of that still set at default?
Latest versions have the best set pieces.

Koen, do you start always with V 10 and 10.1?
Pretty much, yes.

using v10.0 first game i won 4-0 the second and third i have lost 2-1 with 20 shots and just 2/3 on target and the oppo 7 shots 3/4 on target.. is this the tactic or should i be looking to change my training schedule?
Barcelona or Real Madrid lose every season some games. It is not or the tactic or the training. Maybe is it the manager who didn't anticipate, or a mistake from one of your players. These thing happen, just like in real life. Could because of anything!

What is training schedule going to do for you that quick? The training schedule isn't going to change anything between game 1 and game 3 aside from tactic fluidity if you aren't already there.

View attachment 327686View attachment 327685

i mean cmon ><

let me know if you want matc hdetails about the games and wich games. all aquired using v.10.

BUT, i think my career at Sevilla is over, i cannot take this anymore. Team meating about unhappyness every week, despite i havent done anything but play players that want pitchtime, praise players performing well, and using positive matchtalks.

Back