ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

CE, why are the .tac files from the zippyshare download labeled koen 10.1, koen 10.2.....?

Can anyone clear something up. Once you put in your default opposition instructions. Why is it come match day there are no instructions against any of the opposition players?

It's there. It is a display issue. On that pre-game screen, click Show Players, and it will show the O/Is

Tactic is great I would prefer ME isn't all over the place. The goals conceded are really generic, GK saving a shot and then staying in place, or defender having 20 yards over their striker and then suddenly slowing down letting that striker outpace him and scoring a goal etc.

2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

has anybody tried the tactic with a team which hasn't a 99% chance of winning almost every game :P
city,barça,real, liverpool, united,arsenal, bayern, dortmund, etc....

maybe a lower divsion club.... a club predicted to struggle to avoid relegation

I would be interested to know the match training that everyone uses ...

I feel that their influence is limited, but they are certainly useful ... :P

has anybody tried the tactic with a team which hasn't a 99% chance of winning almost every game :P

I have. And I saw some good results with teams like QPR, West Ham, Crystal Palace and stuff.

Just won my second, consecutive Champions League title with my tweak. This was the result....

I've found this tactic does yield a lot of yellow cards in a single match from time to time. XD

I'm testing with Dulwich Hamlet. Won the Conference South first season and I'm playing really well in the Conference Premier now. P10 W5 D2 L3.. This is with a team that definitely is not cut out for this league.

Just got promoted to the premier league with cardiff which version should I use?

For the tweak I mentioned, all I did was change the fullback's to wing backs on attack duty (using 10.0, press version). I did this to help out the attack even more. I don't use OI's, and I let my assistant run team and individual training. I averaged 3.1 goals for while averaging 0.8 against. Note, I went into EVERY GAME with the attacking mindset. Even against clubs like City, Arsenal, United, Bayern, PSG, Barcelona. Home and away, it didn't matter, we were going to punch you right in the mouth. I knew this tactic would work when I beat Bayern 5-1 AWAY in the Champions League. Hopefully it will bring you guys the same success.

what version did you use ? and what tweak ? great job !
See the above.

I am doing ok with new v6 tactics! but i dont understand the match and the general training, I HAVE READ OP But i didnt understand

1. What to use during pre-season?
2. What to use during season? , Like if i am using counter version, Should i go for Def-Positioning or Def-Set Pieces?

Is there more tweaks besides, " Close Down more", and remove "Play out of defence" or changing F9 to Poacher or Advanced Forward?

Thanks!

I ahve great sucsess with Sevilla in La Liga if you browse a bit :)

I have. And I saw some good results with teams like QPR, West Ham, Crystal Palace and stuff.

I ahve great sucsess with Sevilla in La Liga if you browse a bit :)

I'm testing with Dulwich Hamlet. Won the Conference South first season and I'm playing really well in the Conference Premier now. P10 W5 D2 L3.. This is with a team that definitely is not cut out for this league.

thanx for the replies :)

View attachment 327503

Atletico gme, played a number of times with junior keeper and lots of injuries.
After trying plug and play assistant op first 5 games wich i lost with from 1-3 goals, i did a hands on approach, looking at their team and decided to lock Arda Turan and Gabbiadini out from the game for them.
Imminent resoults i would say.
This is the best stat wise of the 3 wins i had (no draws), but i won the most 4-1.
In this current game i ticked all boxes on gabbiadini and turan so their main striker and AMC got completly thrown off. This resoulted in me winning the ball a lot more once they got onto my half, and i got to say, you cant do better than this unless you field a world class team. My team in this game is medicore at best with 2star RB, 1star GK (junior), 2.5 star defenders and a half injured Bacca up front.
The only realy strong players that i had on that were fit was Depay playing RMD in the AML slot and Lucas Romero that did one **** of a job as DM.

To me this just proves that you got to, especially in the tougher games to observe and react.

Goign to satrt a new save tomorrow to try to use my manager skills on a even lower team. Maybe revide Deportivo or Mallorca, sems like fun :=)

good night guys!

No you dont need to use OI and you dont need to teamtalk at all.
But then dont expect to win to many games neighter :/

If yo uwant to win you need to take countermessures for everything, and never ever ever go for the "GJ GUYS" teamtalk if you are in the lead at halftime. i jsut lost 7-2 to Inter and ragequit after beeing up 2-0 at half time telling the team i was you did good, but you can do better xD
Getting tired makes you sloppy, and to win you need to be the manager.

Opponent change formation and bring on a pacy winger with low bravery? Tight mark his *** and stick on hard tackling and he wount even go near you're defenders.

small things like that.

But i do belive the team talk system does not work as intended, as encouraging the team to boost their morale when they are playing ok away from home should not resoult in a 7-0 loss in a 2nd half.

you just need to play a lot to find out what works, and in general i ALWAYS use assertive teamtalk, and passionate if in a derby etc.
If im up at halftime i use Calm or assertive and tell the guys to not get complacent.

its a struggle before the patching is done like always :) Welcome january i say!

I have been testing 10.2 with my Leicester team. And i am satisfied. I tweaked it a little with working the ball into the box. Too many shots being fired at 25 yards ++ and missing like Sergio Ramos penalty.

Back