ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Note: I have found the f9 taking too many long shots even though shoot less is active. I don't know why.

Yepp! I cant understand it either. Been trying to tweak everything around my f9, but he is still shooting from 25+ yards. I hate him for that. Its good that he is assisting so much, or else i would have sold him! -.-

Yepp! I cant understand it either. Been trying to tweak everything around my f9, but he is still shooting from 25+ yards. I hate him for that. Its good that he is assisting so much, or else i would have sold him! -.-
I have the same problem. But on the other side he is doing a great job for my team with his goals and assists. I think I am not going to change this.

I have the same problem. But on the other side he is doing a great job for my team with his goals and assists. I think I am not going to change this.

Exactly the same as I was saying.

I can't understand it because with work ball into the box and shoot less ticked he shouldn't be hitting them from there. Also if you change the role they don't shoot from there. It may be a f9 glitch. But as you have both said the f9 still contributes more than any other.

I will test the corners. For me it's not corners that are the worst, it's when they have them close free kicks that make you use the corner set up to defend with, and they just cut it back away from the 6 yard box and you're left with no one to make a challenge.

No you dont need to use OI and you dont need to teamtalk at all.
But then dont expect to win to many games neighter :/

If yo uwant to win you need to take countermessures for everything, and never ever ever go for the "GJ GUYS" teamtalk if you are in the lead at halftime. i jsut lost 7-2 to Inter and ragequit after beeing up 2-0 at half time telling the team i was you did good, but you can do better xD
Getting tired makes you sloppy, and to win you need to be the manager.

Opponent change formation and bring on a pacy winger with low bravery? Tight mark his *** and stick on hard tackling and he wount even go near you're defenders.

small things like that.

But i do belive the team talk system does not work as intended, as encouraging the team to boost their morale when they are playing ok away from home should not resoult in a 7-0 loss in a 2nd half.

you just need to play a lot to find out what works, and in general i ALWAYS use assertive teamtalk, and passionate if in a derby etc.
If im up at halftime i use Calm or assertive and tell the guys to not get complacent.

its a struggle before the patching is done like always :) Welcome january i say!

Yeah i agree it feels like talks "pick up where you left off" " "get revenge here" are not really working as intended the only ones that feel accurate are i expect a win and dont get complacent and as you said you really shouldnt be using them all the time.

I really don't know it anymore, Southampton is a great team, got good players now. took the V7, but still i'm not happy with the preformance,. but maybe it's just me
going strong and i will survive ;)

and can someone help me with this one, what it means, in dutch its different
CM to DLP (support) and IF (S) to IF,

I really don't know it anymore, Southampton is a great team, got good players now. took the V7, but still i'm not happy with the preformance,. but maybe it's just me
going strong and i will survive ;)

and can someone help me with this one, what it means, in dutch its different
CM to DLP (support) and IF (S) to IF,

In dutch:
Een spelmaker voor de verdiging in plaats van een centrale middenvelder links, controlerende rol. En de linksbuiten op 'aanvallende' rol zetten. Dat is de tweak!

What is going wrong? Maybe I can help you!

I must be the only guy in the world these tactics don't work for!

Can't seem to get consistency with any of them, I'll give them another go tonight with some of the tweaks. Any one had any success with Leeds ?

Good work though Koen, well done.

Can't seem to get consistency with any of them, I'll give them another go tonight with some of the tweaks. Any one had any success with Leeds ?

Let me know what's going wrong mate after your test. Tell me about the squad, the team, the best players and the weakers players in the first 11, when you switch between versions and other stuff.

Good luck!

I'm Leeds and struggled first season but in the end once the team came together won the league using the attacking version of 8 and now using 10.0 and 10.3 in the prem. Currently in 4th at Christmas.
Remember in 1st season theres loads of new signings so they need time to gel with each other

ok i'd tell you that these tactic (10.0 10.1 10.3) are enough stranges cause my team is norwich and i win the title without any purchase and ok it's amazing but i win with man city chelsea liverpool united and bla bla bla but some time i lose four or five match consecutively and i don't know why. i switch between 10.0 10.1 or 10.3 and i lose using every tactic. my best player are rroberts and rodhes with 50 gol togheter and i have also reedmound but is not so stronger as you said

I'm Leeds and struggled first season but in the end once the team came together won the league using the attacking version of 8 and now using 10.0 and 10.3 in the prem. Currently in 4th at Christmas.
Remember in 1st season theres loads of new signings so they need time to gel with each other

Cheers, I pretty much think the starting strategy for Leeds should be 10.2 Control. I'd only really switched if we weren't getting any cut through at home (switch to attack) and very occasionally switch to Counter against in form teams.

There's some good players in the squad, so I would expect we should do ok. Good to know you persevered and won the league.

I still feel Control is the way to go for the majority of games.

Fantastic tactic so far, having a lot of fun with Real Sociedad currently aiming at finishing in a ECL spot. Cant quite compete with Real and Barca just yet!!.

The only thing I am concerned with is the lack of 'attack' positions in the final third. I know it's very foolish to look a gift horse in the mouth and question things when everything is going well, but the amount of players being 'support' in attack just looks odd to me. Not even the striker set to 'attack' just makes me want to tinker with the player roles, like switching from False 9 -Support to Treq - Attack.

I guess I won't rock the boat just yet as it's working so well!!.

(P.S He'll probably be overlooked in favour of the wonderkids, but Carlos Vela is a phenomenal IF)

ok i'd tell you that these tactic (10.0 10.1 10.3) are enough stranges cause my team is norwich and i win the title without any purchase and ok it's amazing but i win with man city chelsea liverpool united and bla bla bla but some time i lose four or five match consecutively and i don't know why. i switch between 10.0 10.1 or 10.3 and i lose using every tactic. my best player are rroberts and rodhes with 50 gol togheter and i have also reedmound but is not so stronger as you said

Could it be something like the hard match schedule? Many games in a short period of time? Focus on fitness in that period. Or rotate some more between players.

Fantastic tactic so far, having a lot of fun with Real Sociedad currently aiming at finishing in a ECL spot. Cant quite compete with Real and Barca just yet!!.

The only thing I am concerned with is the lack of 'attack' positions in the final third. I know it's very foolish to look a gift horse in the mouth and question things when everything is going well, but the amount of players being 'support' in attack just looks odd to me. Not even the striker set to 'attack' just makes me want to tinker with the player roles, like switching from False 9 -Support to Treq - Attack.

(P.S He'll probably be overlooked in favour of the wonderkids, but Carlos Vela is a phenomenal IF)

Im playing real sociedad as well, I have to say the spanish league imo is far harder then the english premier league. Barca and Real are just op.

Last season i scored 100 goals and had like 85 or 87 points and still lost to madrid who were in the 90's, this season madrid played 14 won 13.

Also having a negative transfer budget each season is fun....

Any chance for a screen of Vela?

Back