ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Ok after extensive testing over the course of the night this is waht i have found you can try.

On v.10.1

- Change CM to DLP for better cover and link up with Ancor man when ball is won deep
- Put IF on attack instead of Support

Regarding the wing back tweak, with the current settings i do not see it as legit.
Why?
The number of crosses conceeded increased enourmously, and it was impossible to keep a clean sheet.
With some tonkering around other stuff it might be possible tho, but i played a number of games testing this, and vs formations with 3-5-2 it was impossible to win because you get so outcrossed that the players drop back, lose momentum and you cant create enough to catch up.

I do think the theory behind the idea is legiterino, but as i said it require extensive testing, something i cant be arsed to do atm. I will focus on offloading the sourpussys in this transferwindow and try to get a better back that MIGHT be able to cover better defencively than the 2.5 stars ones i got.

View attachment 327500

My results from my second year starting with I believe the 3.0 tactic, then switching to the 5.0 Raykillz tweak and then recently to the 9.0 and 10.1 tactics. Won the Premier League first year using the 3.0 tactic. In the only loss I used the attack version of the tactic even though the instructions said to use control against a very strong team. This is 100% real, no rage quits of any sort. Props on the amazing tactics.

View attachment 709385

My results from my second year starting with I believe the 3.0 tactic, then switching to the 5.0 Raykillz tweak and then recently to the 9.0 and 10.1 tactics. Won the Premier League first year using the 3.0 tactic. In the only loss I used the attack version of the tactic even though the instructions said to use control against a very strong team. This is 100% real, no rage quits of any sort. Props on the amazing tactics.

Lol, with so much ease. Great results and thanks for sharing!

Conn,

Another great test and I agree that the DLP would be a great tweak for the next versions. But, I am in doubt about the inside forward on attack (same for a winger on attack) because they aren't going to defence.

I think another good tweak is to set the right back on 'automatic', instead of 'control'. But this tweak wouldn't make so many difference in the way of play. You will create more chances, but possibly conceed more chances either. Needs to be a pacing player.

Some more tweaks we could try? Any input?

dejvo(short for Conn's mom) said:
Conn slept only 3 hours? :D

Conn slept 0 hours and still going stromg!

El Maestro said:
Conn,

Another great test and I agree that the DLP would be a great tweak for the next versions. But, I am in doubt about the inside forward on attack (same for a winger on attack) because they aren't going to defence.

I think another good tweak is to set the right back on 'automatic', instead of 'control'. But this tweak wouldn't make so many difference in the way of play. You will create more chances, but possibly conceed more chances either. Needs to be a pacing player.

Some more tweaks we could try? Any input?

Well, the whole idea with IF is that he will exploit the space between the fullback and central defender right? when he is on support he was jsut sitting there, not realy doing any defending anyhow. when their fullback came forward the IF would sit near the midtfield and not realy do much waiting for the team to win the ball anyways.

I think that if you want to use Rmd or IF you got to be willing to let them do their thing, and it require a trio in the midtfield wich we do have! Maybe the answere is changing the CM to DLP or RPM, god knows. I only know we need to test further!

btw it seems just swapping from attack to controll works for a bit if you want to avoid those sudden goals comming from the 1/0 shoots when you got a lead but cant kill the game.

Well, the whole idea with IF is that he will exploit the space between the fullback and central defender right? when he is on support he was jsut sitting there, not realy doing any defending anyhow. when their fullback came forward the IF would sit near the midtfield and not realy do much waiting for the team to win the ball anyways.

I think that if you want to use Rmd or IF you got to be willing to let them do their thing, and it require a trio in the midtfield wich we do have! Maybe the answere is changing the CM to DLP or RPM, god knows. I only know we need to test further!

btw it seems just swapping from attack to controll works for a bit if you want to avoid those sudden goals comming from the 1/0 shoots when you got a lead but cant kill the game.
Seems like we need to do another test. Switch the left CM to DLP and switch the IF from support to attack. But it only a good test when we play the same matches with just the old settings. So, it’s not only important how good we play with the new tweaks, it’s also important what the scoreline is and what the ratings, goals and assists are from the new IF on attack. I haven’t much time today. So maybe some people could help us out and give some answers to see if these tweaks are a good progress.
(And maybe it is also good to know if the left CM needs to be tweaked at all. Because I think the CM’s working great. But I don’t want to change them until I am 100% convinced it would be better to change the left CM to a DLP)

I WANT PROVE, HERO’S! TOGETHER WE MAKE THIS TACTIC BETTER AND BETTER!

Turn OFF "Use Tighter Makring" , only CD use Tighr Marking , for me is better

V10 is simly the best tactic ive ever downloaded or created. With my Roma team i got 90percent win ratio. Destro origi and carbonero rocks. However i ve found a weak spot which is beating some goals against week opponents those goals are usually simple idiotic defensive mistakes . I overcome this problem with always traim defense on match preparation. The result is perfect. Only one improvement needs to be done against uber teams. This tactic is not great against Chelsea Bayern Juve etc. I use 10.1 but still not great. If a small improvement is applied we can call this tactic great. Oh i gotta add that i like the number of goals coming from middfielders. Naingollan and Saul scored 34 goals in a season with this tactic

Okay, I'm going to give some feedback on these v10 tactics and the tweaks that have been mentioned.

Firstly; Im not sure why this is but I am finding that V10 Press (attack) is working far better than v10 Drop (attack). Now I understand the logic behind using the D-line but no matter the opponent I am conceding far less while playing a high line and pressing. I think the offside trap does a lot in stopping the wingers getting down the lines.

The control version of the latest tactic plays with a high line but without the offside trap. I think this is a mistake and so I have added the offside trap back in. This leaves the Press Attack tactic and Control tactic the same other than mentality. The control version is my favourite to start with.

I don't use the counter version instead I just use a shut out defensive tactic which I switch to at around 80 mins if needed.
The Wing back (attack) tweak
I have tried this and I have to be honest it is not doing it for me personally. That's not saying it wont for you but I find it made life a lot harder for my team. I have noticed that the users claiming success with it are using very top teams in the game (CL winning teams) and I think that perhaps it is only as effective at that level.

CM to DLP (support) and IF (S) to IF (A)
The user that suggested this change didn't actually specify the duty of the DLP but I went with support otherwise him and my anchorman are going to be too bunched for my liking. Now since making this change I have noticed a positive difference. BUT I have realised because I changed both things at once I don't know if just one of the two changes are making a difference or both are. i.e It may be the IF(A) that is responsible for the improvement and the DLP is no better? I simply don't know but the goal return for my IF is improving and I'm not conceding more. I Recommend this change.

Fullback
I have played around with the RB and I have settled with Support for control and Attack for attacking. In short the difference is quite small. Personally I like to have him on support for the defensive work to be begin with on my control tactic. I have changed him to attack on the attacking (press) tactic because I use it to force a change. Works okay for me but as I say not a huge change either way.

For those that change the strikers
I have decided to stay with f9
but for others this is what I have noticed.
DLF (S) plays quite similarly to an f9. So if you cannot find a good f9 this is an alternative. (Not a huge change)

Advanced forward (A). I have found an AF scores more goals than an f9 BUT you WILL lose goals in other areas especially from the IF. You need to decide if it's worth it. I found no.

Poacher. The poacher is inconsistent, the reason is unless you are completely dominating he is usually to isolated to impact the game

I haven't played around much with the other options and those I havent aren't as good as the above.
Note: I have found the f9 taking too many long shots even though shoot less is active. I don't know why.

Found that Complete Forward on support is similiar to False 9, but without the annoying long shots. Works well for Sturridge. Don't know about other strikers, though.

70j2v7.jpg

prediction: 17th
tactic: 9.1

LB, RB doesnt perform

hi guys, i use little tweak of this tactic (v.5) and its perfect! with Burton, in third season im 2. in Championship

but i have problem with my leftbacks... i invest the most of the money in these guys and nobody perform, they have all the worst rate... i looked at stats in their match and they had low succes of passes, i have same instruction for them as are in v9... my winger is right footed and he has instruction to go in the middle... these are assist of goals stat...

View attachment 327486
had anybody same problem ? can anybody post stats of their LB, RB ?

& sorry for my terrible english

Koen, first of all, thanks very much for the tactic. I've been using these forums for a couple of years now and this is definitely the best one I've ever used.

Now, a couple of things I've noticed:

I think the defending of set pieces needs to be looked at. I concede loads from corners (I'm Liverpool in the game and defend corners like Liverpool in real life ;))

The striker seems to shoot from difference a lot. I might take some of the advice in the posts above.

Finally, any chance of a version with a number 10, I've got loads of them! ;)

I though that I'll show my results-I know it's Man Utd., but this tactic been great for me.I'm using version 8.1 home and away,as you see I've won comfortible BPL and Capital One Cup,lost to QPR (!!!) in FA semi.Falcao been absolutely beast with this tac,39 goals in the league and 47 goals overall.Great tactic !!!
View attachment 708966View attachment 708969View attachment 708972View attachment 708974View attachment 708977View attachment 708979View attachment 708982View attachment 708984
Really 8.1 is beast! You should try.

V10 is simly the best tactic ive ever downloaded or created. With my Roma team i got 90percent win ratio. Destro origi and carbonero rocks. However i ve found a weak spot which is beating some goals against week opponents those goals are usually simple idiotic defensive mistakes . I overcome this problem with always traim defense on match preparation. The result is perfect. Only one improvement needs to be done against uber teams. This tactic is not great against Chelsea Bayern Juve etc. I use 10.1 but still not great. If a small improvement is applied we can call this tactic great. Oh i gotta add that i like the number of goals coming from middfielders. Naingollan and Saul scored 34 goals in a season with this tactic

Thanks for the feedback. If I were you I would use the 10.0 or the 10.2 against the big clubs. Not the drop deeper. It sounds logically by drop the defense, but isn't a good option against big clubs.

Okay, I'm going to give some feedback on these v10 tactics and the tweaks that have been mentioned.

Firstly; Im not sure why this is but I am finding that V10 Press (attack) is working far better than v10 Drop (attack). Now I understand the logic behind using the D-line but no matter the opponent I am conceding far less while playing a high line and pressing. I think the offside trap does a lot in stopping the wingers getting down the lines.

The control version of the latest tactic plays with a high line but without the offside trap. I think this is a mistake and so I have added the offside trap back in. This leaves the Press Attack tactic and Control tactic the same other than mentality. The control version is my favourite to start with.

I don't use the counter version instead I just use a shut out defensive tactic which I switch to at around 80 mins if needed.
The Wing back (attack) tweak
I have tried this and I have to be honest it is not doing it for me personally. That's not saying it wont for you but I find it made life a lot harder for my team. I have noticed that the users claiming success with it are using very top teams in the game (CL winning teams) and I think that perhaps it is only as effective at that level.

CM to DLP (support) and IF (S) to IF (A)
The user that suggested this change didn't actually specify the duty of the DLP but I went with support otherwise him and my anchorman are going to be too bunched for my liking. Now since making this change I have noticed a positive difference. BUT I have realised because I changed both things at once I don't know if just one of the two changes are making a difference or both are. i.e It may be the IF(A) that is responsible for the improvement and the DLP is no better? I simply don't know but the goal return for my IF is improving and I'm not conceding more. I Recommend this change.

Fullback
I have played around with the RB and I have settled with Support for control and Attack for attacking. In short the difference is quite small. Personally I like to have him on support for the defensive work to be begin with on my control tactic. I have changed him to attack on the attacking (press) tactic because I use it to force a change. Works okay for me but as I say not a huge change either way.

For those that change the strikers
I have decided to stay with f9
but for others this is what I have noticed.
DLF (S) plays quite similarly to an f9. So if you cannot find a good f9 this is an alternative. (Not a huge change)

Advanced forward (A). I have found an AF scores more goals than an f9 BUT you WILL lose goals in other areas especially from the IF. You need to decide if it's worth it. I found no.

Poacher. The poacher is inconsistent, the reason is unless you are completely dominating he is usually to isolated to impact the game

I haven't played around much with the other options and those I havent aren't as good as the above.
Note: I have found the f9 taking too many long shots even though shoot less is active. I don't know why.

Thanks for the great test, mate. Keep it going. Will see what I can change!

Back