ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I confirm, poacher not good for your tactic.
I test all role, because in F9 he doesn't goal lot of (behind my if and wing)

In dutch:
Een spelmaker voor de verdiging in plaats van een centrale middenvelder links, controlerende rol. En de linksbuiten op 'aanvallende' rol zetten. Dat is de tweak!

What is going wrong? Maybe I can help you!

Tnkx Chief,..

Well after the V5 im struggeling with the tactics, im reading all conn's posts, too learn about the tactics, how it's working etc.
for now, i'm having a great team, (i think) and i know, i can't win 40 games in a row, but still i'm losing the games, i supposed to win. maybe it's just me, and stop whining and play, and maybe just give v10 a reasonable chance...

the defenders are giving too much space to there opponent, the backs aren't working with the defenders, so the midfielder VM has to work harder to close down the defense line,
this is how i see it, maybe it's just me. but i'm trying too make this work,

I don't understand the FMF format of these tactics, how i can use this tactics ?

That is the file type SI uses now. When you create a tactic, it saves it as a fmf file, not a tac file. You have to upload it in the tactic screen in order to get it into the game. From there, you can convert it to a tac file so that you don't have to keep uploading it.

Christian I have developed a tactic based upon yours that works more successfully in the lower leagues, not lower clubs in good division but conference sides that struggle to keep possession like your tactic does.

Its doesn't have as high possession stats as yours does or as many shots on target but strangely with less shots on target its scoring more. The roles and duties are largely the same other than it uses an advanced forward because apparently my assistant believes that nobody in the lower leagues of football can be a good false 9.

I would ask your permission before putting it here. I think its successful but of course only I have tested it. So it may just be my club. It's also not as beautiful *** yours but then again I'm not managing Barcelona.

I have only really developed an attacking version at this stage.

Absolutely insane tactic this. As I've written before I took my Portsmouth team to PL in 3 seasons from League 2, which of course equals promotion every season. This year, my first in the premiership I sit on top of the table mid-season, with 46 points from 20 games. I've beaten Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and had draws with Man utd and Arsenal. Absolutely amazing. My team should be fighting for survival with the players I've got. Thank you man! Just brilliant!

Which tactic are you using mate? i'm really struggling at the minute

Which tactic are you using mate? i'm really struggling at the minute
Well for the first and a half season I used the version 6, but after the patch I've been using every version that's been new since then. Now I'm currently using the version 10 package, but most of the time I use 10.0, and it's been working wonders obviously. I always train defensive positioning as match training, and have done throughout every version and season except for the pre-season, where I use tactics.

Occampos who play IF goal more than my Avdijaj at F9 last year :s
But Avdijaj has bad stat for F9, i train him

Hey

i am going to play whit Arsenal.
If i am going to use version 9.2, is it not to offensive when i am not playing at home, shuold i use other tactics for away macthes?

Christian I have developed a tactic based upon yours that works more successfully in the lower leagues, not lower clubs in good division but conference sides that struggle to keep possession like your tactic does.

Its doesn't have as high possession stats as yours does or as many shots on target but strangely with less shots on target its scoring more. The roles and duties are largely the same other than it uses an advanced forward because apparently my assistant believes that nobody in the lower leagues of football can be a good false 9.

I would ask your permission before putting it here. I think its successful but of course only I have tested it. So it may just be my club. It's also not as beautiful *** yours but then again I'm not managing Barcelona.

I have only really developed an attacking version at this stage.

You have permission. I will post it as well in the OP when people having good results. Thanks for tweaking and testing!

Back