ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hi guys, found the rock solid oi.
Does this mean just take off hard tackling on strikers or the whole team? And what should it go on to - easy, normal or nothing. This is for my conference north Lowestoft team. I'm going to use 10.2 and retrain players for the positions - has anyone got any tips or other tactic I should use instead?

I took it off every position and its working alot better for my team

1st season with West Ham, finished 7th of the league and was given 11m for 2nd season. Only signed Dele Alli however MK Dons stated they want him for loan for the first season.

Just done with 2nd season, winning both league and FA cup! Got knocked out of Europa league and Capital Cup in the semi finals. Both season using V10 Press tactic. Only started to use Conn's OI tweak middle of 2nd season. New owner took over and was given 30m as transfer budget for the 3rd season. (Currently preparing for the 3rd season)

View attachment 326981View attachment 326980View attachment 326979View attachment 326978View attachment 326977

Transfers:
View attachment 326976View attachment 326975

Just want to say this tactic is really awesome be it top or lower league teams. Kudos to Christian and Conn for the amazing tactic and tweak.

Hey guys, just wondering if you could help me with this small problem. I'm trying to use Conn's tweak, I've set all the OI on the tactics page but before every game the instructions never appear on opposition instructions?
How do I resolve this?

Hey guys, just wondering if you could help me with this small problem. I'm trying to use Conn's tweak, I've set all the OI on the tactics page but before every game the instructions never appear on opposition instructions?
How do I resolve this?
when you start game click on show position and they will be there

Just out of curiosity which position scores most your goals?

for me its my striker and advanced playmaker.

for some reason my inside forward doesnt get and assists or goals lol

Do you lads think it will work in Conf North where False Nines are scarce?

I can´t find the Conn´s teak tactic for download. Here is it? Thanks in advance

FM isn't fun with V10 in the Dutch League. Also beat Barca two times in the CL with Ajax in season 2! Might go for a tough challenge in the weekend.

With the tweaks IF (on attack) and the left CM is a deep lying playmaker on support.

Nothing with the backs?

On which page is the corner tweaks?

FM isn't fun with V10 in the Dutch League. Also beat Barca two times in the CL with Ajax in season 2! Might go for a tough challenge in the weekend.

With the tweaks IF (on attack) and the left CM is a deep lying playmaker on support.

Did you also change the full backs to wing backs?

Rock solid OIs also?

Just out of curiosity which position scores most your goals?

for me its my striker and advanced playmaker.

for some reason my inside forward doesnt get and assists or goals lol

For me it the F9, IF and AP have about the same and are all in double digit. My winger is too I think.

Back