ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

lumberjack do u use the tweaks christinerikson was talking about ? the if on attack and change the left mc to a dpl on support ?

how the players trained individual?

However YOU think is fitting.

Training individually is a must for proper development, but you need to go look at your players and see what each of then needs work on.

For me, I them to train the position they are or will be playing. So all of my DL/DR are set to train the wing back position. But that is mostly for the young guys you are still molding. As the guy gets older and is developed, that is where you find a low attribute or two that is tied to the position and role he plays and then work on that.

View image: w1

Look at the results , i have some players on training but most of them are around 18-20 years , I have supergood morale in the team thats my goal not the ​individual traning

You do realize that training is for long term development, not mid season tactical development, right? So saying you don't need individual training and proving it by showing me a screen shot of your first season record shows that you are confused about what training is for.

If you are the type that plays a couple seasons of a save and then gets bored and starts another save, then ya you probably don't need to focus on it that much. But if you are in a long term save. Individual training is critical. You need to develop your young players. You need to develop them to fit your tactic. So, leaving individual training blank is really hindering your players futures. General and individual training is not for the tactic, it is for the players development.

Last edited:
Go to that team report in your inbox and have a look at the field on the right side. You see a red and a green side. The red side is how they conceded their goals and assists. The green side is from what position they make their assists. If you look at the green side and see a high number of passes from the middle line, you know they play the long ball for 90% sure.

The other way to see if they play the long ball is to go to the match and look carefullu at how the opposition plays.

Hey mate, been a long time fan of your tactics on fm!

Just wanted to clarify from what i have read of the pages of this thread that the v10 (press) tweaks are changing the full backs to wingbacks (attack), change the left cm to a dlp (support) and the IF (support) to and IF (attack)?

Thanks if you can help

Just wanted to clarify from what i have read of the pages of this thread that the v10 (press) tweaks are changing the full backs to wingbacks (attack), change the left cm to a dlp (support) and the IF (support) to and IF (attack)?

Thanks if you can help

Correct. And you can give Conn's OIs a try.

Thanks if you can help
Well, the change from the IF (to attack) and the CM to DLP I can recommend for 100%. The change with the fullbacks to wingbacks is just for teams who are one of the best in the competition and have a really good squad. For mid-table teams (or lower) I can't recommend this!

You do realize that training is for long term development, not mid season tactical development, right? So saying you don't need individual training and proving it by showing me a screen shot of your first season record shows that you are confused about what training is for.

If you are the type that plays a couple seasons of a save and then gets bored and starts another save, then ya you probably don't need to focus on it that much. But if you are in a long term save. Individual training is critical. You need to develop your young players. You need to develop them to fit your tactic. So, leaving individual training blank is really hindering your players futures. General and individual training is not for the tactic, it is for the players development.

Im gonna play for long time with Watford , had 15 seasons before with Fulham , have played CM FM sens 1997 so i know what do with the training , first season its not so important because many players leave my squad , but its gonna be more important now in the Premier League when 10 players around 18 years old arrives !

Im gonna play for long time with Watford , had 15 seasons before with Fulham , have played CM FM sens 1997 so i know what do with the training , first season its not so important because many players leave my squad , but its gonna be more important now in the Premier League when 10 players around 18 years old arrives !

Very true. When you are in lower leagues, when players are on a year to year basis, individual training is not important. But when you are managing a squad that is higher up in the system and keeps players long term, individual training and long term development is critical, and not using individual training will prevent your players from reaching full pontential.

I am using v10.2 + tweaks with my liverpool save. I am in january, top of the table with only 3 draws and 0 losses. Day 1 of my save, I set specific individual training on everyone, even if it is a guy i am planning to sell. Higher attributes mean higer CA, which means higher value.

I like to take a tactic and building a squad around it. v10 is what I am going to build my team around. So, for individual training, all of my strikers are set to train as False 9s. My left wingers are set to train as IFs, and my rights are set to train and wingers. I also set certain guys to train as other positions if I feel they fit better there, for example, I have Coutinho who is natural a winger set to learn teh MC position, as well as him set to train for AP.

Within the midfield, I plug guys into my spreadsheet and figure out who is best fit for the AP position and who is best fit for the DLP position, and then I designate them to train that specific role. All of my DL and DR are set to train and wingbacks.

Individual and general training will do absolutely very very little for current season tactic effectiveness, other than morale, and maybe pre season fitness training since the CA and individual attributes will not jump as much month to month. It is for the long term development of the players and your overall squad. This is critical for me since I like to develop youth rather than purchasing already developed first teamers

Last edited:
Very true. When you are in lower leagues, when players are on a year to year basis, individual training is not important. But when you are managing a squad that is higher up in the system and keeps players long term, individual training and long term development is critical, and not using individual training will prevent your players from reaching full pontential.

I am using v10.2 + tweaks with my liverpool save. I am in january, top of the table with only 3 draws and 0 losses. Day 1 of my save, I set specific individual training on everyone, even if it is a guy i am planning to sell. Higher attributes mean higer CA, which means higher value.

I like to take a tactic and building a squad around it. v10 is what I am going to build my team around. So, for individual training, all of my strikers are set to train as False 9s. My left wingers are set to train as IFs, and my rights are set to train and wingers. I also set certain guys to train as other positions if I feel they fit better there, for example, I have Coutinho who is natural a winger set to learn teh MC position, as well as him set to train for AP.

Within the midfield, I plug guys into my spreadsheet and figure out who is best fit for the AP position and who is best fit for the DLP position, and then I designate them to train that specific role. All of my DL and DR are set to train and wingbacks.

Pretty much what im gonna do soon , but in the first season i just want high morale and focus on the results and reach PL directly !

What would you guys say is more effective for Everton (plus Memphis Depay)?

10.2 or 10.0?

I do use Conn's tweak too.

Plus, does 10.0 need an attacking IF too?

Using V10 and 10.1. Just changed the LB to WB Attack

fbf89a0b2ce6bb52dff8056ab39fee66.png

857b6941e5e55208253de16f699e2c64.png

JDY WTF xD

Can you post roster?

3 goals conceeded in league is like superOP! CONNGRATZ!

Im sure that my Sevilal teams defending will improve once i get the 3 players next to balanta to get over 2.5stars.

Has there been a patch the last couple of days that I have not noticed?
I was leading PL at christmas, now I am rolled over and slapped by all teams! 10.0 Press and VerZas tweak all season, no big changes. I cannot understand what has happened

Back