ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Please show us the right screen !

In the pre game O/Is screen, where it shows everything blank, there is a button to click right about where you would select the OIs for the position. I believe it says "Show Players" or something like that. There are two buttons there. Click one of them.

In the pre game O/Is screen, where it shows everything blank, there is a button to click right about where you would select the OIs for the position. I believe it says "Show Players" or something like that. There are two buttons there. Click one of them.

Thx mate!

I have been getting excellent results with sunderland with the V10's. I will post screenshots when im finished the season. One player who i would definitely recommend signing on loan for teams similar to sunderland is anderson from man u, he has been outstanding... so has johnson and rodwell. Keep getting mails aswell telling me that we have best passing success rate in league.. anyone know where to actually find these stats ?
And thanks for a great tactic :)

Looking to get a better left attacking midfielder for cardiff second season for £10 million any suggestions?

which v10 mate? Control / press? What did you use when? Cheers

Mostly control... I had no luck with press, and only used counter agains "big" teams, like one of the last matches agains Man U

A little hold up on getting the lower league version out there. I'm beginning to find a few inconsistencies. It was very successful being a stronger conference team but as a mid-weaker league two team there are a few cracks. Im playing around with it at the moment. Particularly looking to reduce the amount of long shots im conceding even when pressing.

I would say though the Keano corner setup you posted I find much better in stopping the close free kicks from going in. And a little better from actual corners so is a worthwhile change I believe.

I am using v8.1 and I decided to play with no strikers just to test it and I've had great success with a shadow striker. In two seasons I won the 1st and 2nd division in Belarus with no signings. Then i moved to Steaua Bucuresti where i won the champions league had some amazing results such as beating Napoli 7-2 on aggregate and Real Madrid 6-3 on aggregate.

my midfielder Nicandro Breeveld scored a whopping 33 goals and 8 assists.

View attachment 327043View attachment 327042View attachment 327041

I am using v8.1 and I decided to play with no strikers just to test it and I've had great success with a shadow striker. In two seasons I won the 1st and 2nd division in Belarus with no signings. Then i moved to Steaua Bucuresti where i won the champions league had some amazing results such as beating Napoli 7-2 on aggregate and Real Madrid 6-3 on aggregate.

my midfielder Nicandro Breeveld scored a whopping 33 goals and 8 assists.

QUOTE]

Wow, experiminet really paid off, So you drop your striker to AMC postion? Any instructions for Shadow striker? Have you tried this tweak of position in Counter Version?

Hi, quick question, if i want to put the IF on the right and winger on the left, do i have to change the duty for the fullback as well? since they got a different duty as it is now?

Wow, experiminet really paid off, So you drop your striker to AMC postion? Any instructions for Shadow striker? Have you tried this tweak of position in Counter Version?

I also tested this a little while back and it does work quite well, but I felt a bit dirty playing without a striker and it is harder to find players for that role in lower leagues.

But if you're happy using it then yes, it does seem to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate note. Do we have a fuller consensus on CONN's OI mashing idea? I just used it once. I won 4-0 had a goal from closing down the opponents keeper and limited my opponent to 1 shot on target only about 3 shots altogether and my defence were hitting 8's for rating.

Yes i dropped him into AMC position with without any instructions and nope all i have tried is the attacking mentality

SuperMike: I also tested this a little while back and it does work quite well, but I felt a bit dirty playing without a striker and it is harder to find players for that role in lower leagues.

But if you're happy using it then yes, it does seem to work..

Thanks for replying, i am Villarreal, so have some players for that postion.. I will surely try this one
But there a tweak, "Crossing to the near post" Can i apply that to v8?

I also tested this a little while back and it does work quite well, but I felt a bit dirty playing without a striker and it is harder to find players for that role in lower leagues.

But if you're happy using it then yes, it does seem to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate note. Do we have a fuller consensus on CONN's OI mashing idea? I just used it once. I won 4-0 had a goal from closing down the opponents keeper and limited my opponent to 1 shot on target only about 3 shots altogether and my defence were hitting 8's for rating.
seen some 1 on another tac thred use conns oi and was doing really well

i just seemed to be conceding alot from wide areas (ball crossed from the sides) against big sides, what should I do? using V10(press)/(control).

I am sorry, if this has already been posted, but I just don't have the time to search through 167 pages. These tactics has really been great so far. I just have a question about opposition tactics. Where can I see, if an opposition plays with long balls? I have created the team report for my opponent, but I can't find this anywhere.

Thank you for the tactics, keep up the good work.

I am sorry, if this has already been posted, but I just don't have the time to search through 167 pages. These tactics has really been great so far. I just have a question about opposition tactics. Where can I see, if an opposition plays with long balls? I have created the team report for my opponent, but I can't find this anywhere.

Thank you for the tactics, keep up the good work.

Go to that team report in your inbox and have a look at the field on the right side. You see a red and a green side. The red side is how they conceded their goals and assists. The green side is from what position they make their assists. If you look at the green side and see a high number of passes from the middle line, you know they play the long ball for 90% sure.

The other way to see if they play the long ball is to go to the match and look carefullu at how the opposition plays.

Back