ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Go to that team report in your inbox and have a look at the field on the right side. You see a red and a green side. The red side is how they conceded their goals and assists. The green side is from what position they make their assists. If you look at the green side and see a high number of passes from the middle line, you know they play the long ball for 90% sure.

The other way to see if they play the long ball is to go to the match and look carefully at how the opposition plays.

That's how I do it. And it's pretty obvious when they're trying the long ball behind your D-line. When users ask "How do I see if they're playing long balls?" I just sigh and worry about some people's common sense. Too many brokensjnf8ewhce8.com want instant success and take little time to actually learn about the game.

Using rock solid tweak in a lower division and you give away alot of penaltys. Lost 3 games because of it

Using a tweaked version of v8 Attacking with Near Post crossing added to full backs and wingers and changes to the Centre Midfielders.

League table and latest result:

View attachment 706216
View attachment 706213

Note: the right centre midfielder has Shoots Less Often removed because my current player there has long shots of 16 so he is allowed to use it. He has 15 goals and 21 assists in 26 games with average rating of 8.95. (He is Iain Cuevas in the match above)

Note II: Physical attributes are essential for the centre midfielders (pace, stamina, agility etc). I've 5 CMs and the only ones struggling are the technical players with poor physical attributes.

This tweak is absolutely amazing !!!

I'm sitting on top of the Ligue 1 with Nantes first season using it.

You guys should definitely give it a try.

View attachment 326999 View attachment 326998

great job with nantes first season, what is the tweak ? I have been champ' with bordeaux first season with v8 without transferts.

You can DL the tactic tweaked on post #1043.

tweak is : Using a tweaked version of v8 Attacking with Near Post crossing added to full backs and wingers and changes to the Centre Midfielders.

Hi Koen ive just started to use your v10 tactics and was wondering what page your training is on ?
Im playing as man utd and need to get the tactics fluid......Help

Last edited:
@slickspartan;

you are totally right, i can only speak for myself, but thats indeed what happend to my games, i was so focused on the results,on the tactics, that i forgot the real story behind fm, i still play my games fast, thats just in me, but i'm now more concentrating on the tactic, what to do, what not to do, play with v8 or 8.2, just read the game. thats was gone, but now it's back, the fun is back, because i'm reading the game again, beeing the manager....

@slickspartan;

you are totally right, i can only speak for myself, but thats indeed what happend to my games, i was so focused on the results,on the tactics, that i forgot the real story behind fm, i still play my games fast, thats just in me, but i'm now more concentrating on the tactic, what to do, what not to do, play with v8 or 8.2, just read the game. thats was gone, but now it's back, the fun is back, because i'm reading the game again, beeing the manager....

You're no longer a padawan my friend. Come walk among us young Jedi.

Using rock solid tweak in a lower division and you give away alot of penaltys. Lost 3 games because of it

Just take off tackle hard on the defenders and it should be better.
The chances to make a foul increase with lack of skills u know. 20tackling 20decissionmaking vs 10tackling 10 decissionmaking = huuuuuuuuge difference.

I still think it would work wonders tho, just change the tackle and keep the closing down tight marking and weak foot

@conn

Yea i agree mate i took off hard tackling and its working alot better. Just thought id post that for people using lower divsion teams that wanted to use your tweak

Which version are you using, and what tweaks are you applying? Forgive my cynicism, but that looks so good it's almost unbelievable.

im using Eriksens latest with Conns tweak! feels like good old days on CM :)

Thx again for a nice tactic Eriksen and the tweak Conn

V8, V9 and V10 are all quite similiar. I'd say if you're doing well with V8 and you have the players for it then stick with it. V8 if I remember uses a speedy striker up front? If that's the case and you have a good one doing so for you then stick with it. V10 uses an inside forward, a playmaker and a F9 and if you don't have those players you won't get the most out of the tactic.
Yeah it uses a advanced forward or whatever its called.. but how do you know if your player is more suited for F9 instead of the other roles?

Just take off tackle hard on the defenders and it should be better.
The chances to make a foul increase with lack of skills u know. 20tackling 20decissionmaking vs 10tackling 10 decissionmaking = huuuuuuuuge difference.

I still think it would work wonders tho, just change the tackle and keep the closing down tight marking and weak foot
Hi guys, found the rock solid oi.
Does this mean just take off hard tackling on strikers or the whole team? And what should it go on to - easy, normal or nothing. This is for my conference north Lowestoft team. I'm going to use 10.2 and retrain players for the positions - has anyone got any tips or other tactic I should use instead?

Back