ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

jappe04 do u individual train ur own players ?

Individual and general training isn't going to effect your current season tactics. Those two things are for the player's development. You want to get those things set up so your young players develop and your developed players don't fall of. It is also important to focus their training in the roles they will be playing in your tactic. For example, ALL my strikers are set to train as a F9. So, after a few years, my youngsters will be able to excel at the F9 role. To neglect individual training will really damage your players development.

Individual training is the most important for the player's development. For general training, I usually just rotate every month or two. And then usually have my match prep training set to Match tactics unless my Asst Manager recommends me to change it to something else due to my upcoming opponent.

Last edited:
Well, the change from the IF (to attack) and the CM to DLP I can recommend for 100%. The change with the fullbacks to wingbacks is just for teams who are one of the best in the competition and have a really good squad. For mid-table teams (or lower) I can't recommend this!

Is this changes only for 10.0? Or can this be applied with any of the versions? :)

Is this changes only for 10.0? Or can this be applied with any of the versions? :)

All the versions. I am using 10.2 + tweaks + Conn's OIs and I am Liverpool and through Janauary in my first season, I only have 3 draws, 0 losses.

All the versions. I am using 10.2 + tweaks + Conn's OIs and I am Liverpool and through Janauary in my first season, I only have 3 draws, 0 losses.

Great! Do you change according to the OP or do you stick with just one tactic?

thanks

ChristianEriksen, The offended part wasn't meant for you. It was for the user "Justified" who replied on the answer, you gave me. Sorry for the confusion :-)

If you're trying to offend me then sir you have not succeeded. I'm not judging anyone by their first post but if you say "I can't be bothered to read through 167 pages" to find out the answer when there is a very adequate search bar on the top right to find out "how do I know the opposition play long balls" then in my opinion you're just being lazy. How about actually watching the match to see if they're playing long balls? Not exactly rocket science. Are they by-passing the midfield or playing short and intricate. You can normally find out within the first 15 minutes of the match, even by watching highlights on extended you would of answered your own question. Anyways, question answered so let's move on.

Trying out the newer versions but I always come back to a tweaked version of v8 control. Won 3 premier leagues in a row with Everton in my main save. Started an Ajax game (play youth players or sign Dutch only - bought Virgil van Dijk just)

View attachment 326877

Europe was a damp squid as I test out a Counter tweak but failed to shine (3rd in UCL group and knocked out in first round of UEL)

Trying out the newer versions but I always come back to a tweaked version of v8 control. Won 3 premier leagues in a row with Everton in my main save. Started an Ajax game (play youth players or sign Dutch only - bought Virgil van Dijk just)

View attachment 710712

Europe was a damp squid as I test out a Counter tweak but failed to shine (3rd in UCL group and knocked out in first round of UEL)

Using that tactic alone?

YNFzLVe.png

55TJCIg.png

Halfway through the season using this tactic. Incredible stuff! Currently unbeaten in 12, and havent conceeded in the last 6!

View attachment 326825

Great tactic, played the first few games with v9, then changed to v10. Used closing down, hard tackle and weaker foot from Conns oi's, not the marking.
Was expected to end 24th, came 2nd without signings, so Im really happy. Championship will be hard with £58k wage budget and £2.5M transfer budget.
Thanks for the tactic!

Have got too say this tactic is awesome. (Stating the obvious)

Won the league in first season with liverpool, also won the carling cup, FA Cup and champions league against PSG.
Second season not as good but still won the league, carling cup, super cup, charity cup and club world championship. Chelsea beat me in FA and champions league. Been changing between v10 press/drop/control.

Brilliant tactic and thanks!

View attachment 710712

how do i get that skin or can you only use it classic mode?

View attachment 710712

Just to make sure.. What are the tweaks of this versions? Just the full back tweaks with crossing to first post? What else? D-line play?

Let me know.

Lol I offered Murillo out becasue club is broke, wanted 10m for him, and chelsea came in and BOOM 35m release clause activated xD 2.5 star cb otw out for 35m ^^

I wasted my whole budget 22m on Sule as he has 4star potential. Was i wrong? hmmmm

and whats the deal, I win la liga and i get 4m as reward??? every season my budget is between 10m and 20m so i need to sell someone to be able to get cash.... and what with the transfer system? I offered Aleix vidal out for 30m after a good season becasue i want to play Vadillo as AMR now with Rabello as backup. I get offer 30m from Monaco and he rejects the move due to not enough salary. At the moment i had 10+ clubs interested, but now after he rejected it there is 0 clubs interested altho i lowered his price to 10m.... cmon.... better take him off, let him play for a season and try again next window..sigh.. update inc soon with s4 and tweaks testing.

Edit: Just got 50m in tv rights for the next season and i set winner as goal for season.
resoult: Transfer budget is now 2.8millions...... feff ><

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back