ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

After 10 seasons of FM '14 I finally deleted my save game last week and kicked the 'habit'. This thread is severely testing my resolve to not buy Fm '15....

I play with the 10.2 and I'm looking for a false 9 to buy.
I play with Manchester United and I want to prepare the futur (after Rooney).
Who do you recommend?

Levante no match.

for some reason

View attachment 326621View attachment 326620

Ruben Perez is a beast

View attachment 326619

well not realy but hes been totaly sick as DLP in the two games he has played. 6 goals - can be fetched for free from Atletico "b" early on in the game. I jsut promoted him from Sevilla Atletico who i bought him for experience, and well let's say hes now my backup DLP man :D

I play with the 10.2 and I'm looking for a false 9 to buy.
I play with Manchester United and I want to prepare the futur (after Rooney).
Who do you recommend?

You already got a beast in the squad.

James Wilson

View attachment 326618

If you feel you WANT to buy then go for

Vincent Aboubakar - BEAST!

View attachment 326617

Both of them will ahve even better stats for F9 if you train them for it early.

Levante no match.

well not realy but hes been totaly sick as DLP in the two games he has played. 6 goals - can be fetched for free from Atletico "b" early on in the game. I jsut promoted him from Sevilla Atletico who i bought him for experience, and well let's say hes now my backup DLP man :D

Which position on the MC is your DLP? Is it the former AP you have moved down?

Hey Conn
Played agaist Juventus in Champions League(im Everton). used 11.2
It was an away game, and i was NOT favorite to win the game.
I had a lead after 64min 0-2 playing really well. But lost 3-2.
What should i do when leading by 2. And dont want to loose.:)

Depends what season you are in.
Juventus has almsot flaweless team the first few seasons in FM, and they are realy tough to beat away even if you rock teams like Real MAdrid or Chelsea.

i need to know the folowing:

- Did you lead to halftime?
- did you dominate the game?
- how did juventus create chances?

the last one is pretty important. if you were staying high with backline and Tevez ran behind you or sutch then you should ahve anticipated that and swapped to the deep defence one.

IF you were leading to halftime, ALWAYS!!!!! use assertive or calm and tell them the resoult can change and not to get complacent.

the game was clearly not developed to be realistic, so telling them if you lead away to juve that they are doing a great job and keep at it = fail. I ahve tested this, and basicly it's like 3red cards.

hey conn
0-0 at halftime. Halftime talk assertive Not Happy.
scored after 53min and 64 min, leading 0-2, played really well. Had used 11.2 tactic all 90 min.
Juventus 1. goal 66min. was a long throw-in. 2. goal 80.min was a deep pass to Tevez. 3. goal 92min. was a cross.
I dominated the game.
how did juventus create chances, corners, longshot and then the 3 goals.

Had a similar game agaist Stoke at home. leading 4-0 and won the game 4-3.

Yes just slammed Juventus at home 4-0 using 11.1 all 90.min

Last edited:
Nobody knows where the corner tweeks are? I can not seem to find it?
A page number or a screen shot would be nice.

You cant find them because their never were any corner tweaks. Maybe you are mistaking them with "Conn" tweaks? CE configured great setpiecies within the tactics. 30 games in, I have 16 goals from corners.

I'm testing Conns tactic from post #1776 with the OIs from the original post(take hard tackling off right?). Whats the theory behind tight marking centre halves?

Last edited:
@mssg
I guess stuff happends. Just plunger on ,and if you spot the same stuff happening a lot let me know what it is and i will look into it. I jsut conceeded my first two goals vs Alcaron in the league, same stuff. 2-0 up, they score two goals out of random mistakes/luck, but i managed to win. the yalso could have scored a 3rd goal, but i was lucky there.

@CCFC_1987
The theory was simply enough that if you constantly are in the players face, then maybe they can outplay you once, but its realy hard say Messi, ronaldo etc to dominate because they will A) get the ball a lot less and B)When they do they will get swarmed.

@USMNT
It's the Scorpio(DF11)

hi conn

not sure if the 11.0 works that well?? just plugged in first game and the game finished 10-1 to me ^^) I'm barnsley as well haha

im using the V. 10.2 version (control).

Im wondering if i should choose for more shots on my F9 and left winger because they both have 12+ on long shots... I also think it might increase my goal scoring. My striker only gets like 12goals on 40+ games

im using the V. 10.2 version (control).

Im wondering if i should choose for more shots on my F9 and left winger because they both have 12+ on long shots... I also think it might increase my goal scoring. My striker only gets like 12goals on 40+ games

TRY IT!!!!

thats what we are looking for, help us develop it further. understand that there are over 350 000 viewes on this tread and more than 1700 replies. If me or koen personally were going to test everything you guys come up with you might see the final release coming out somewere in 2045 ^^

Please try, tweak further and report back!!

View attachment 326583

On another sidenote, this just happened.....
View attachment 326582

im at halftime vs Schalke04, adn ofc i dominate, BUT this is sick, i have 8ccc and its amazing im only 2-0 up becasue Memphis and Rabello has missed open goal several times.

Like this one, worse i have ever encountered:
depay shoots from 1yard, hits post, it deflects over to the other side were Rabello has open goal, shoots, hits post, ball goes out to Sergi Roberto who also shoot, hits post aswell, goes behind goalkeeper, in 2nd post and rabello hits outside of post and its a goalkick xD

End Resoult
View attachment 326581

Subben on Borini in the 83'rd hes like my all round backup for backups in teh attacking 3rd. Got a freekick from almost the midtfield, Borini tries to tell me he want to start games. BOOM 4-0

Last edited:
Back