ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Thnx Conn, i just transformed my backs to complete wing backs en my midfield like yours, and the opponent did not had chance against me :)

Am using 10.2 with Conn's tweaks - wish me luck with Lowestoft Town:)
Is that the sort of tactic people would recommend for my weak bunch of players? Is it worth using the 10 tweak in the opening post with it?

Last edited:
sorry for my language but what the **** is happening to my team? using V10(press)/V10(counter).. how bad is my team looking? anyone please help. kept conceding from the wide, ie. ball crossed from side and headed in or volley-ed in. one time i won against Liverpool(big team) 2-1, the other time i lost to a rather lower team (in my 3rd season). this tactic has gone very inconsistent for me..View attachment 326686

View attachment 326690View attachment 326689View attachment 326688View attachment 326687

upload please !! about to start a new game with Hull City and the complete wing back tweak will be perfect for the players i have and plan to buy.

View attachment 326674

Conn's ChristianEriksen - Beautifull play Tweak

View attachment 326671

View attachment 326670
View attachment 326669
View attachment 326668

How to Use .Fmf

View attachment 326667

View attachment 326673

To test this tweak, and inform back on the tread so Christian "Koen" Eriksen (AKA El Maestro), can use this feedback for further developing the tactic with the help of minions like myself.

I urge to point out that this is based on ChristianEriksen - Beautifull play, and that all credits should be given to ChristianEriksen for sharing and caring.

1. "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." --Helen Keller
View attachment 326672

Last edited:
just started using it the counter and attack for what ever game needs it in my west ham save its going okay but seem to draw alot of games for instance i went 3-1 up against southampton they got back to 3-3 i went 5-3 up and drew 5-5 and i seem to go ahead and concede to draw a lot of games, any ideas? am i doing something wrong?

Hi,
im using with PSG the V. 10.2 (the control mentality) and its doing fantastic. First season in February now and beat Chelsea away 3-5 in the first knock out round of CL. In Ligue 1 i have only 3 draws.!

Got a question, can i change the role of the F9 to complete forward for example? Or its strictly F9 ?

hey conn
'what is the differents between the 3 tactics?

There is still the small difference it used to be.

You got two attacking ones. Deep defence (11.1) and high defence (11.0).
You also got a controll option if you need a less hostile approach to a game.

This just happened....

halftime and fulltime TT is always assertive and at halftime dont get complacent
View attachment 326640View attachment 326639

Exacly what corner tweaks are you guys looking for????

The corner setup is pretty lethal as it is.

Back