ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Conn, just to sum it up for v10 and v11 tactics, using your OI tweaks, left CM on DLP role, support duty and IF on attack duty? So sorry if this question had been asked. I apologise.

TOMORROW THE FULL OP WILL BE EDITED BY CONN AND ME!
With everything you need to know about the tactics, the OI's, the possible tweaks and..

Many, many more! :wub:

With a new tactic release by Conn and ChristianEriksen. (A)

Hey cristian, for the final match of champions league bayern juventus, (i'm juventus) witch tactic do you reccomend to start the match?

This is by far the best tactic I have used.

Second season with Liverpool, I won each and every competition. Used 10 press and control along with LOK1TO tactic but mainly used 10 press.

One more thing. Paul Pogba is a must for the advanced CM. He was my leagues top scorer with 28 goals and 37 overall.

Super tactic!!!

Last night during the Liverpool save, in a match, I committed 30 fouls and received 8 yellow cards. And also got fined lol.

Lost one against Bayern at home, they had 1 shot on target, it was a cross. :@

1.jpg

Evening Christian / Conn

Don't take this the wrong way, but can I suggest that testing any new tactics with a bordering on world class Sevilla team might not be a totally true reflection.

Maybe try and test with a low / middle Prem team, without signing Balanta, Tielemens, Romero etc.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

Well done on everything you have achieved so far.

Evening Christian / Conn

Don't take this the wrong way, but can I suggest that testing any new tactics with a bordering on world class Sevilla team might not be a totally true reflection.

Maybe try and test with a low / middle Prem team, without signing Balanta, Tielemens, Romero etc.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

Well done on everything you have achieved so far.

sigh, the onyl thing world class i got is depay and my midtfield +balanta.

Here is my best lineup:

4 star

2.5 star 4.5 star 2.5 star 2 star

4 star

4 star 4 star

3 star 4 star

3 star (3.5 if i play J.Martinez but i like Morata more)

Real Madrid and barcelona got MUCH better team than i do, atletico maybe evenish.

But this is why we want help and feedback.

What i am doing is watching games, trying stuff and monitoring what and whatnot. Im sure i dont want dribble more if i have a winger with dribble stat 3, but you cant do everything at once can you? this is suppose to be a fluid tactic and if you dont ajust with very weak teams you will struggle, like the OI has hard tackle on all, but you dont want that if you got very low tackling.

keep in mind i won everything s1 with sevilla aswell as season 2 and 3. so this stuff works, but we want to keep developing itl, why not help us instead of point fingers?

View attachment 326548

im only 1 man and Koen is quite bussy lately. Play a low league team, tell us what does not work and we will take it into consideration.

btw its fine you bring it up @macca72, but im pretty sure i could manage levante and still do top 4 with the tactic if i played properly, and win laliga in 2nd season after balancing out the squad.

if some 1 could try it with san marino and get them up you might be on to something i would but dont have the game

looks good , but no many CCC

game 4 :O

you can still loose, and i dident try to "win" the games, i play to spot were we can improve.

when we play "control" we want it to be a legit option to the more attacking ones we had, and that may cause for some changes who might work better in some games but worse in others compare to the attacking ones. Thats just how it is.

Regarding ccc yes its a bit on the low side in total, but the thing we are looking at is how the RB RCM and W is moving acording to eachother to create a fluid and efficient system that goes well with the left side who is pretty solid most of the times.

i apriciate if you have feedback, but for all that got it can you be specific?

its realy hard when you say the number of ccc is low or my striker dont score. Try to watch the games and tell us whats happening, why the striker dont score, does he get no chances to score? what happends in attack that stops you from creating chances?

Let's do this together guys! Best tread on the forum with the best fans helping eachother!

For Rock Solid tactic: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...9480-christianeriksen-beautiful-play-178.html

This is my results with 10 counter and control. I know I have worst team in league, but I want to survive. Any advice what to do?

edit: My players have 2-3.5 stars.

schedulesenior-fixtures.png

Last edited:
Back