I just know his name as far as i know a good man.I'm not his lawyer. I just want to talk about your attitude he is trying to do sth. and you come ''don't use it''.

I dont say dont use it, I only say.. my advice would be to use this tweak instead because I think its better? With you showing your results that were played with a certain version of your tactic you are saying the same.. look at these results.. dont use version x but use version y instead.

For example in one of your previos posts http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...2326-v0lliz-433-v15-3-1-a-70.html#post2670573

You have said yourself: "Go try V0lliz's latest tweak,defensively that's better. (mod) And AF strikes more."

Aren't you here also saying that the latest tweak is better and strikes more? so he should use that instead of his original version? Omg so mean.. you are giving people advice and suggestions to try a certain tweak.... such a bad attitude

I dont say dont use it, I only say.. my advice would be to use this tweak instead because I think its better? With you showing your results that were played with a certain version of your tactic you are saying the same.. look at these results.. dont use version x but use version y instead.

For example in one of your previos posts http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...2326-v0lliz-433-v15-3-1-a-70.html#post2670573

You have said yourself: "Go try V0lliz's latest tweak,defensively that's better. (mod) And AF strikes more."

Aren't you here also saying that the latest tweak is better and strikes more? so he should use that instead of his original version? Omg so mean.. you are giving people advice and suggestions to try a certain tweak.... such a bad attitude

Because it's V0lliz's topic and i comment on V0lliz's tweak. Is it same mate?

I'm not talking about giving tweaks , the issue is comparing results with Sassuolo and Barca. And after this you're giving advice.

Guys,i've made another tweak,based on control mentality and fluid shape...
Modified TI's and AP[A] to CM,and the False 9 to AF,but if you want more possesion,the striker should be false 9
Also,match preparation-teamwork
Enjoy !
PS:i will start a save with a medium/low team to test it more...
This might be my best tweak...
Still cant believe the score,my perfect match :)

Last edited:
Guys,i've made another tweak,based on control mentaliry and all fluid shape...
Modified TI's and AP[A] to CM...
Enjoy !
PS:i will start a save with a medium/low team to test it more...
This might be my best tweak...
Still cant believe the score,my perfect match :)

I would use this tweak and not the original @DejanST

on topic: will try it, thanks for your tweaking :)!

Hi!
I finished first season with Fiorentina, but still with 3rd position, but only 1 point loss to Roma, and 5 points to Juve. It's look much better(arround 12 points more) with your v3 tactic version Christian.
But i think the reason why i'm not a champion is that i put 0 experience in my profile when start the game(any license and only amatour). I think here is the reason. I play as an unknow menager and the players don't respect me...
What do you think guys?

Can I ask how you find the Standard mentality compared to attacking/control etc?

The four first matches of the season with Real Madrid

Real Madrid 6 - 0 Sevilla (Euro SuperCup)

Real Madrid 7 - 0 Atletico Madrid (Spanish SuperCup)

Real Madrid 9 - 0 Cordoba (Liga BBVA)

Atletico Madrid 1 - 2 Real Madrid (Spanish SuperCup)

I know it's Real Madrid, but...those results are quite something! even for this club.

Im gonna start with liverpool..

What tactic should i take for that team :)?!

Can I ask how you find the Standard mentality compared to attacking/control etc?
Well, with the standard mentality there are more ways to surprise the opponent. If you play a control mentality, the opponent knows what you want: possession footbal at the half of the opponent. Indeed for the attacking mentality, with fast tempo trying to score, score and score. The standard mentality suits more clubs because you don't need to have players who can control a game. The standard mentality is defensively a bit of a counter style, but attack like a control tactic!