Yeah the game goes nuts with injuries sometimes, tried that on some occasions, annoying, but got some U21 players tested on the first team.

Using a combination of V3 433 home and V2 433 away to really good affect with my Spurs team! I also use def pos match prep too!

First match ! Love it already ! :D Will post more results later !
PS:could someone upload and v3 433 with zippushare/mediafire/attachment ? Cheers !

Using the justified tweak with my everton side 2019/2020 season so have a really good squad but just won literally everything super cup, club world championship, capital one cup, fa cup, premier league and champions league

using the formation with the inside forwords latest version ( not tweaked one ) possession aint the best but now gone 5 games with clean sheets! cracking defence!

My tweak

I had a perfect start with your tactic:v3 433,but i was surprised after Anderlecht defeated me on Camp Nou !!! I was so angry,so i tweak v3 433 and now the tactic iworks much better,you will score 3-4 goals every mstch,i changed mentality to attack and mofified TI...
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...
PS:against the Real match,i had 4-1 at half time and then Real scored 3 goals,i was so angry,again :)
In the last 4 matches i had 4 red cards,1/match...

if i am not wrong, V3 has a better corner setup. i used V3 1st season with liverpool, but i also used killerbee15.3, so i havent got safe results. Next season i will only use your tactic, to see how things going.

View attachment 271846

I had a perfect start with your tactic:v3 433,but i was surprised after Anderlecht defeated me on Camp Nou !!! I was so angry,so i tweak v3 433 and now the tactic iworks much better,you will score 3-4 goals every mstch,i changed mentality to attack and mofified TI...
PS:against the Real match,i had 4-1 at half time and then Real scored 3 goals,i was so angry,again :)
ADDED TACTIC TESTING IN THE OPENING POST!
I will test yours later.

Omg your tweak is sooo much better than the original!

View attachment 271706

Sure its Barcelona, I know.. but with almost all the other tactics I lost heavily (not sure why.. I guess the fact that so many defenders are injured that Iniesta needs to play there now does not help) :p With the original V3 I lost 4-1... with your tweak I won 2-6 .. amazing :)

Suarez got a hattrick, messi 2, one goal by Neymar.. so all my 3 strikers scored. And not even any corner goals..

View attachment 271705

Goals = Dlp

a 9.7 for suarez, 9.3 for neymar and 9.4 for messi. You can also see my iniesta defender (still scoring a 7.8)

So yes my advice would be, don't use the original, use the Barca4Ever tweak from post #251

Omg your tweak is sooo much better than the original!

View attachment 842946

Sure its Barcelona, I know.. but with almost all the other tactics I lost heavily (not sure why.. I guess the fact that so many defenders are injured that Iniesta needs to play there now does not help) :p With the original V3 I lost 4-1... with your tweak I won 2-6 .. amazing :)

Suarez got a hattrick, messi 2, one goal by Neymar.. so all my 3 strikers scored. And not even any corner goals..

View attachment 842947

Goals = Dlp

a 9.7 for suarez, 9.3 for neymar and 9.4 for messi. You can also see my iniesta defender (still scoring a 7.8)

So yes my advice would be, don't use the original, use the Barca4Ever tweak from post #251
With a topclub. With a weaker club you will get punished!

Omg your tweak is sooo much better than the original!View attachment 842946Sure its Barcelona, I know.. but with almost all the other tactics I lost heavily (not sure why.. I guess the fact that so many defenders are injured that Iniesta needs to play there now does not help) :p With the original V3 I lost 4-1... with your tweak I won 2-6 .. amazing :) Suarez got a hattrick, messi 2, one goal by Neymar.. so all my 3 strikers scored. And not even any corner goals.. View attachment 842947Goals = Dlpa 9.7 for suarez, 9.3 for neymar and 9.4 for messi. You can also see my iniesta defender (still scoring a 7.8)So yes my advice would be, don't use the original, use the Barca4Ever tweak from post #251
Haha ! Thanks so much mate ! I really appreciate !But,as Christian said,this works best for big teamsI didn't test it with lower clubs...

WOW WOW WOW.Testers man with Barcelona try to judge CE. This is really funny.
Show some respect, think some why he share tactics?

FOR YOU! FOR US!

And i prefer to listen to the recommendations of the CE instead of your advice.These will be enough for you.

Not Barca.
View attachment 843129

Not Barca.
View attachment 843128

Last edited:
WOW WOW WOW.Testers man with Barcelona try to judge CE. This is really funny.
Show some respect, think some why he share tactics?

FOR YOU! FOR US!

And i prefer to listen to the recommendations of the CE instead of your advice.These will be enough for you.

Not Barça.
View attachment 843129

Not Barça.
View attachment 843128

Aww cute, someone is trying to protect his buddy :)

I'm sure CE can respond for himself, which he did.. and it all went in a normal fashion until you showed up. He is right, its only with big teams and I have no idea how it would do with a worse team. I have much more respect for CE and for what he has done than I have for you with this post.. You had to make it weird

I also love the childish 'HUGE FONT' text like you are screaming.. and For you .. for Us? what does that even mean? And why are you referring to CE as.. "the" CE... he is not a thing he is a person

Lets get it back on topic

Last edited:
Unbeaten with sociedad is an amazing achievement. Was this with CE V3 or Barceforever tweak of V3

Aww cute, someone is trying to protect his buddy :)

I'm sure CE can respond for himself, which he did.. and it all went in a normal fashion until you showed up. He is right, its only with big teams and I have no idea how it would do with a worse team. I have much more respect for CE and for what he has done than I have for you with this post.. You had to make it weird

I just know his name as far as i know a good man.I'm not his lawyer. I just want to talk about your attitude he is trying to do sth. and you come ''don't use it''.