How you can finish on 1st place mate? What are you doing except tactic?
Only tactic not enough to win the championship.
With Fiorentina? Have a look at the opening post, where I tested my V2 (or V1) in the Serie A with Sassuolo. I ended up first, predicted 16th or something. Don't you think I can finish at first with Fiorentina?

Championship i can win in 3 seasons. But i don't have idea how to do it in first season. Juve and Roma win 80% matches.
Evening time i will start with Inter and your v1 41131. They have 5 players which can play on AMC. Tomorrow should be finished season. We will see.

Championship i can win in 3 seasons. But i don't have idea how to do it in first season. Juve and Roma win 80% matches.
Evening time i will start with Inter and your v1 41131. They have 5 players which can play on AMC. Tomorrow should be finished season. We will see.
I hope you can end up first, as well. Good luck and let me know!

Chris,could you upload tactict in mediafire please,or as attachments ?
Only if you want,i dont want to take you time...
Cheers !

I don't wanna say that you will not win league. I just can't understand how you do it. I use your tactic with Parma, Milan, Viola, and didn't won league. Parma 6th, Viola 3rd, Milan 2nd. All teams better then bookies think, but still without championship.
I saw your opening post and is amazing what you did with Sassuolo. First idea was, that you upload save after lose match. But seriously, i don't think so.

I don't wanna say that you will not win league. I just can't understand how you do it. I use your tactic with Parma, Milan, Viola, and didn't won league. Parma 6th, Viola 3rd, Milan 2nd. All teams better then bookies think, but still without championship.
I saw your opening post and is amazing what you did with Sassuolo. First idea was, that you upload save after lose match. But seriously, i don't think so.
The first place in the first season with Sassuola, without signings, has two reasons. The first reason is that a lot of teams will choose for an attacking mentality or more attacking roles, against lower clubs in the League, like Sassuolo. So, there is more space for the attacking intentions of the tactic. The other thing is that everyone with a lot of FM experience can see things things in-match, when analyzing the game, to tweak and to win the game. If I see that we need a slower passing (for example against the big clubs or something) I tweak the tactic to win that match. But, the tactic is for 80% the base of the title!

Predicted to finish 24th...

Not a bad start. Results are rights. I dont think we'll play for promotion. Lacks of quality in the squad.

But, now, 433 V2 is perfect.

View attachment 272143

(Crawley was first before we played them)

I'll attach it here. I did a couple of other tweaks too but see how it fares in your testing :)
I tested your tweak, mate. It looks very good. Below I show you a screen of how it work out in the Premier League with Everton FC, compared to the other Delivering Art tactics. Normally, I test a tactic more than one season and with a team like Leicester City. But this is a fast test and I just wanted to share some early screen with you.

I tested some other tactics from other people to see how good my tactics needed to be, before I think I can share them with the community. But I don't want to show the tactic names, as I don't want to create a bad feeling about some tactics for people/creaters.

View attachment 272124

Your tactic ended up in the second place, just one point behind the 'best tactic'. You reached to win 5 more points than the original V2 433 and I think you did a better job than the original V2. Great! Can I refer to it in the opening post?

I tested your tweak, mate. It looks very good. Below I show you a screen of how it work out in the Premier League with Everton FC, compared to the other Delivering Art tactics. Normally, I test a tactic more than one season and with a team like Leicester City. But this is a fast test and I just wanted to share some early screen with you.

I tested some other tactics from other people to see how good my tactics needed to be, before I think I can share them with the community. But I don't want to show the tactic names, as I don't want to create a bad feeling about some tactics for people/creaters.

View attachment 842072

Your tactic ended up in the second place, just one point behind the 'best tactic'. You reached to win 5 more points than the original V2 433 and I think you did a better job than the original V2. Great! Can I refer to it in the opening post?

Go for it mate! Seems to have worked a treat!

Go for it mate! Seems to have worked a treat!
I will test your tactic in an another tactic testing league from me and put all the results in the opening post later. Gives a better analyze of all the tactics. Let you know about it! :)

I will test your tactic in an another tactic testing league from me and put all the results in the opening post later. Gives a better analyze of all the tactics. Let you know about it! :)

Much appreciated. I'll see if during the season I can tweak it some more but will look forward to your results! :)

Great work on the tactics my man !!

I do have 1 question though regarding IF footedness: Do they have to be inverted in these tactics ?

I have Mr. André Ayew as one of mine IF's, he's left footed, but his preferred position is AML; is it worth it retraining him to AMR you reckon ?

View attachment 272081

Thx

Great work on the tactics my man !!

I do have 1 question though regarding IF footedness: Do they have to be inverted in these tactics ?

I have Mr. André Ayew as one of mine IF's, he's left footed, but his preferred position is AML; is it worth it retraining him to AMR you reckon ?

View attachment 842170

Thx
Well, I think you should train him to the AMR position, but I played with Mirallas (right footed) on the right and he performed so well that I am in doubt. So, when the player doesn't perform, train him to the other side. But, in every career I always train all my strikers to several positions to rotate them.

Last edited:
a great player for that possition amr IF is abassaloga from forest , and antonio also (amr )if

Liverpool new players :)
Butland goalie
Ben arfa
Fierro

Butland is al that liverpool needed ;)
Post some screens in a hour Koen

Liverpool new players :)
Butland goalie
Ben arfa
Fierro

Butland is al that liverpool needed ;)
Post some screens in a hour Koen
If you are playing with the 3 AMC's it might be good to select 'mark tighter' at opposition instruction for their wing backs and their backs. But I am not 100% sure, as I have to make a test with it!