Yeah! Going greatt..

View attachment 266106
View attachment 266105

I NEED TO HAVE SOME FEEDBACK, GUYS. I ALWAYS WANT TO IMPROVE MY OWN AND TWEAKED TACTICS, BUT IF I DON'T GET SCREENSHOTS AND FEEDBACK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO IMPROVE (!!).

The story.
I never had an LLM career so I started to test the Monstrous tactic. It didn't work too well so I started tweaking it with Delivering Art 'sauce'. Now it does work for me after several relegation in a new League. I am not going to bring this as my (full) own tactic, but I do want to share it with you. Good luck!

Test and let me know:
1. 4-3-3 with 3 CM's : https://www.sendspace.com/file/wrfcxn

2. 4-3-3 with 1 DM : https://www.sendspace.com/file/ju25ou (and other backs and team instructions)

1 IS THE TWEAKED MONSTROUS AND 2 IS A TWEAKED DELIVERING ART.

(Just plug and play)

Last edited:
aften playing some matches i think version 1.2 the one with 1DM its better than 1.1, its more solid at the back, only playe 8 matches but when theres not much difference between the 2 teams or your are worst than them its much better 1.2

Grreeatt tactic, best i've ever seen

in year 2017 but i haven't got that an impressive team barcelona still much better tham me as you asked to tested ive got some excellent results gonna test the second tactic with 1 DM and let you know, thanks again.

Arriba d'ellos, este año a primera xD

I'm going to try the V3 4-3-3 Delivering Art, it's my favorite formation and I love using IF's and F9.
Could you provide some tips on who should be taking set pieces, and some of the ideal players for each role in that tactic?

This is my current Real Madrid team, Azpilicueta, Goetze and De Gea joining next season:

View attachment 263086

Im using the v3 with Barca and has made me love fm15 again, i beat Real 6-3 at Santiago B, neymar left if messi right, luis up front, pure beauty!!

Finally champions with Wolfsburg first half off season with the amc version, but in january started with the v3 DM version and on the last day take the title home :)
View attachment 262581

For the first time in many FM's going to start a new game with Lazio roma, maybe can beat my personal record from FM08
keep you posted