d9fb57f4e7ecf9a8c82e35b7789367db.png

the year is 2017 , i dont use FMRTE or genie scout

I just put this tactic v2 with 1 striker in my Ajax game , the first game was away against Dortmund and we won 1-4.
The second game was home against Feyenoord and we won 7-0.

So you can inmagine I really like this tactic

It matters if you are in the year 2017 or 2018 where you team might be much better than Bayern, if you use something like FMRTE or genie scout you can get all the best talents which Bayern then cannot get.. Seeing he has Barbosa.. I'm not sure about this performance

First off saying FMRTE or genie scout... Is kind of asking not to be taken seriously anymore. If you need that stuff to find talents it's just poor.
Secondly I think even if you are a little better or even a lot better doesn't automatically mean that you need to win 11-0 every game. Players have off days or the opposide are on their game. And to be honest playing against Bayern 7-0 is a good result for some time. It's not like they are sitting still either.

Also Barbosa is great, but that comment makes like no sense. Not like if you put one player at a team it's an instant or definate win. So how about trying it for 1 or 2 seaons before giving a weird *** opinion with nothing to back it up except for " seeing someone else his screenshot"

Again Koen, nice job. Quater finals CL first season with Feyenoord. Will give an update after the season is over!

this tactic is it plug and play ?

for the 433, Right IF Left foot and Left IF Right foot ?
For the 3 Strikers, left F9 player is better with right or left foot, and right DLF "S" is better with right or left foot ?

this tactic is it plug and play ?

for the 433, Right IF Left foot and Left IF Right foot ?
For the 3 Strikers, left F9 player is better with right or left foot, and right DLF "S" is better with right or left foot ?
For the 433, look at the comment above yours. And for the strikers, it doesn't matter.

ok thanks mate, and the tactic is plug and play, or play with D-Line ?

First off saying FMRTE or genie scout... Is kind of asking not to be taken seriously anymore. If you need that stuff to find talents it's just poor.
Secondly I think even if you are a little better or even a lot better doesn't automatically mean that you need to win 11-0 every game. Players have off days or the opposide are on their game. And to be honest playing against Bayern 7-0 is a good result for some time. It's not like they are sitting still either.

Also Barbosa is great, but that comment makes like no sense. Not like if you put one player at a team it's an instant or definate win. So how about trying it for 1 or 2 seaons before giving a weird *** opinion with nothing to back it up except for " seeing someone else his screenshot"

Again Koen, nice job. Quater finals CL first season with Feyenoord. Will give an update after the season is over!

The only thing I am saying is that tactics and results mean more when played with the default squad in the default year because when you play the game your way and you are playing in the future it is 'your' reality and here on this forum we have no idea what kind of reality that actually is.

Just like you I'm a Feyenoord fan, since FM 2009 I have managed to win the Champions League with Feyenoord in around 3-4 seaons meaning that (starting for this example in season 2014/2015), Feyenoord would have won the champions league in year 2017 or 2018. This means that in 3 years time something crazy like Feyenoord winning the champions league COULD happen (in other words Feyenoord being the best club in the world) which shows how much influence managing a team has / playing a couple of seasons with a team / buying players etc. etc.
It does not matter with how much you beat Bayern, if you win the Champions League or if you win the league with a certain club, what matters is the fact that in a couple of year playing the game so much can change that results mean less. Beating Bayern with Hoffenheim in the first year with 7-0? OMG amazing.. in the second year.. GREAT... in the third year.. ok nice.. in the fourth year.. you will probably get those scores against any international top club.

Just like all results should be taken with a grain of salt there are posted on here because you are not 100% sure if people do use or dont use FMRTE/replay the match an x amount of times or in what year they actually are. You are saying you got the qr-final with Feyenoord in your first season but again.. we dont know if we can believe you.. why should we? Maybe you have replayed the CL 20 times, maybe you do use FMRTE.. we just dont know?

Dont get me wrong I am not saying this is a bad tactic.. all I am saying is that not everything you read or see here.. or on the internet in general is true.

Last edited:
The only thing I am saying is that tactics and results mean more when played with the default squad in the default year because when you play the game your way and you are playing in the future it is 'your' reality and here on this forum we have no idea what kind of reality that actually is.

Just like you I'm a Feyenoord fan, since FM 2009 I have managed to win the Champions League with Feyenoord in around 3-4 seaons meaning that (starting for this example in season 2014/2015), Feyenoord would have won the champions league in year 2017 or 2018. This means that in 3 years time something crazy like Feyenoord winning the champions league COULD happen (in other words Feyenoord being the best club in the world) which shows how much influence managing a team has / playing a couple of seasons with a team / buying players etc. etc.
It does not matter with how much you beat Bayern, if you win the Champions League or if you win the league with a certain club, what matters is the fact that in a couple of year playing the game so much can change that results mean less. Beating Bayern with Hoffenheim in the first year with 7-0? OMG amazing.. in the second year.. GREAT... in the third year.. ok nice.. in the fourth year.. you will probably get those scores against any international top club.

Just like all results should be taken with a grain of salt there are posted on here because you are not 100% sure if people do use or dont use FMRTE/replay the match an x amount of times or in what year they actually are. You are saying you got the qr-final with Feyenoord in your first season but again.. we dont know if we can believe you.. why should we? Maybe you have replayed the CL 20 times, maybe you do use FMRTE.. we just dont know?

Dont get me wrong I am not saying this is a bad tactic.. all I am saying is that not everything you read or see here.. or on the internet in general is true.

I just want to know what are you waiting? Do you want to beat Bayern 7-0 in your first season? He is buildind his team well and using a consistent tactic.Success came in three years. That's the way . Won 3 times champions league with Feyenord before. Ok i had too but you know ME is upgrade with every patch. That's normal not yours.

I'v noticed that CM's score lost of amazing long shots in this tactic! Ander Herrera for me scored a lot of them in his first season and he only has a long shot rating of 12 for me!

Ah then I misunderstood you it seems. Sorry for that part.
Yeah you are right about those results if you look at a team that has modifed so much that you can basically take on anyone. Then again winning the the Serie A with Sassulo first season and the results im getting with Feyenoord. Ofcourse I sold some and bought some, but nothing fancy or no big talents worth naming that could be a game changer. I've lost 1 game this entire season so far vs Dortmund and tbh that wasn't even deserved. And yes I have been lucky with the key players not getting long time injuries, but thats part of the game as well. I think if you understand what he tried to do with this tactic you will like the results it get. Winning with feyenoord vs clubs like Barcelona with Feyenoord is a pretty good tactic in my book even though it wasn't with 7-0 ;)

Also on the people getting a lot of goals against. I hardly get any goals against my team. Need a solid defence obviously, also when you see that you are being countered all the time I can make little tweaks to drop a little bit deeper. Even though it is basically a P&P doesn't mean the " Start Match" - button suddenly changes to " I-Win" button :D

I can't win away games if my life depended on it. Is there a way to help this? 99% of the time i win at home but even against crappy teams in the PL i cant stand a chance. I mostly use the 3 striker formation here is my setup

GK: De Gea
WBR: Rafael
CD: Phil Jones
CD: Marcos Rojo
WBR: Luke Shaw
CM (S): Di Maria
CM (AP) Juan Mata
LF: Wayne Rooney
CF: Van Persie/Falcao
RF: Neymar

Other: Depay, Zivkovic,Januzaj,Herrera Even with all these players and more at away i just cant win :/

I can't win away games if my life depended on it. Is there a way to help this? 99% of the time i win at home but even against crappy teams in the PL i cant stand a chance. I mostly use the 3 striker formation here is my setup

CM (AP) Juan Mata

Other: Depay, Zivkovic,Januzaj,Herrera Even with all these players and more at away i just cant win :/
You can try the winger tactic for away games!

CM (AP) Juan Mata

is it because uv only 10 players lol

I hate it when CE releases new tac, and i'm not aware of it. Jeez.

I've loved your 433 WG since forever. Gonna try this !

// does this include the throwin and corner exploit thingy ?

Last edited: