So as I said yesterday the review with only the V7 :

First the tactic with the tweak :

View attachment 1000330 (click on the picture to see it)
As you can see, only fem minor tweaks : the wingers and the striker.
And I switch the shapes depending the opponent.

The transfers :

View attachment 1000331

Now the results :

SuperCup
View attachment 1000332

Liga NOS
View attachment 1000338 View attachment 1000347
(The games in the red box are with the new patch 16.2)

Portugal Cup
View attachment 1000339
(The game in the red box is with the new patch 16.2)

CTT Cup
View attachment 1000340

Champion's League
View attachment 1000341

The last game against United : View attachment 1000342
No comment it's so frustrating I was with the structured shape.

And to finish the team
View attachment 1000344

Jonas is a beast ! Gaitan too :wub:

So for the review : Very Good tactic (I used the Version for FM 15 last year) but a lot of yellow cards too much for me... Bad rate for the shoots too, a lot of shoots yes but sometimes I don't understand my players shoot in strange positions. We have the possession and I like it !

The AI switch a lot the flank as macca72 says I noticied that but I didn't tweak this part.

Well if you want another screens or another review of one specific part let me know :)

What is the structered shape that you used against Man U?

Is it true to say the V6 is still doing the business on New patch ? be nice if some one can actually say which version is made for what patch ? sorts out all the confusion of new people asking that over and over again ?

Is it true to say the V6 is still doing the business on New patch ? be nice if some one can actually say which version is made for what patch ? sorts out all the confusion of new people asking that over and over again ?

As I know all tactics are for previous patch

well mate, i remember ur 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 call u want, and my Atromitos on fm15, great big result whit underdog team, so i decided to play whit Lokomotiv Liski lvl 4 on russian league, i think i get the same result whit this team similar atromitos :D

My results with the new patch (and others results with this new patch in previous screens as I said before) :

View attachment 196870

The friendly games a lot of my players were with their national team.
As you can see the patch didn't change a lot for me regarding the results.

You have to tweak maybe some positions like I've done in order to fit with your players.

And the most important : Your team need time to ride the tactic very well I would say 1 entire season to have all the players playing well with the tactic. That wan't say that your team will not playing good after 1 month of adaptation but in my opinion more your team play with the same tactic more you wil have result in the time.

The V6 has worked great for my first season at Chelsea.

There`s often been narrow results - meaning very fun games to watch and to micro-manage in the match!
Won the league with about 15points. In the cups, the minor teams shredded me which gave me alot of time to focus on the champions league, that also was brought home!

Thanks for a fun tactic CE ;)

My results with the new patch (and others results with this new patch in previous screens as I said before) :

View attachment 1001939

The friendly games a lot of my players were with their national team.
As you can see the patch didn't change a lot for me regarding the results.

You have to tweak maybe some positions like I've done in order to fit with your players.

And the most important : Your team need time to ride the tactic very well I would say 1 entire season to have all the players playing well with the tactic. That wan't say that your team will not playing good after 1 month of adaptation but in my opinion more your team play with the same tactic more you wil have result in the time.

And that is what version? Because V6 (for the couple of games I tried it) seems to have been hit quite hard.