ChristianEriksen - Evolution

Wooow! That amount of conceded is impressive. Must be some kind of a record here?? Did you use structured or flexible style of play during the season? ;)
I switched a lot. Against very hard away games the structured, but sometimes in-match I switched if I wanted more solidness, for example, or goals (flexible). Yes, and the amount of points was a record too! :)

small question

IF right left foot and IF Left right foot ?

ty
Yes.

Results, anyone?

If Julen Lopetegui played like this yesterday, probably we would won against Chelsea.

Looks like a solid and realistic tactic, nearly perfect for FC Porto. I hope that v7 version can do even better.

Keep up the good work.

P.S.: Waiting more results in that excel spreadsheet, hopefully to see your v7 version on the top, because I'm a trully fan of 4-3-3 :)

With some luck, yes. But this is an insane result!

View attachment 997044

And the away results with the V6, still using that version in combination with the V7 (Flexible and structured). And again, with some luck. But the gap between these teams in incredible. The reason I was using the V6 is because of the less closing down the version has, which creates less gaps in my defense.

View attachment 201139

For As Monaco Fc, in ligue 1, who play league's champion, you advice v6 or v7 ?

sorry for my english^^

SEASON(S) REVIEW CHRISTIANERIKSEN.
Hereby I present a seasons review of the tactics I am currently using for my Conquense, a club in the 4th level of Spanish Football. I love to do challenges and that's exactly the reason why I make tactics for weaker and subtop teams to overachieve.

TACTICS.
I am currently using the version 6 and the version 7, in tactic slot one and two. These two tactics are both playable with a structured and a flexible team shape. I use the structured team shape when I am in need of more solidness and I use the flexible team shape option when I am in need of creating chances and goals. I use the version 6 when I am by far the underdog and I use the version 7 when I have better chances to win the game. The version 6 has less closing down, which makes is harder for the opponent to create gaps in my defense.
In tactic slot three I am using a tweak of one of the best tactics at this forum, the Giving it Laldy tactic from Chrissy Dude. I am playing in a 4231 formation and added some new tweaks to it. This version is made to have a good tactic in my slots that creates more chances for my team and takes more risks in order to create a goal.

SEASON ONE, LEVEL 4
View attachment 201121
Version 6 and 7 used with structured and flexible team shape.

SEASON TWO, LEVEL 3
View attachment 201120 View attachment 201118
Version 6 and 7 used with structured and flexible team shape. Giving it Laldy tweak when I was in need for a goal.

SQUAD
Only signed players with no contract or on free loan.
View attachment 201119

In this career I haven't used any opposition instructions and added only 'rest before match' to the training. What I always do when playing a career is searching for the best assistant manager I can get (highest rating for current and potential ability player) and get the best scouts I can get. If you have some questions, go ahead!

Hereby I present a seasons review of the tactics I am currently using for my Conquense, a club in the 4th level of Spanish Football. I love to do challenges and that's exactly the reason why I make tactics for weaker and subtop teams to overachieve.

TACTICS.
I am currently using the version 6 and the version 7, in tactic slot one and two. These two tactics are both playable with a structured and a flexible team shape. I use the structured team shape when I am in need of more solidness and I use the flexible team shape option when I am in need of creating chances and goals. I use the version 6 when I am by far the underdog and I use the version 7 when I have better chances to win the game. The version 6 has less closing down, which makes is harder for the opponent to create gaps in my defense.
In tactic slot three I am using a tweak of one of the best tactics at this forum, the Giving it Laldy tactic from Chrissy Dude. I am playing in a 4231 formation and added some new tweaks to it. This version is made to have a good tactic in my slots that creates more chances for my team and takes more risks in order to create a goal.

SEASON ONE, LEVEL 4
View attachment 997073

SEASON TWO, LEVEL 3
View attachment 997074 View attachment 997076
Version 6 and 7 used with structured and flexible team shape. Giving it Laldy tweak when I was in need for a goal.

SQUAD
View attachment 997075

In this career I haven't used any opposition instructions and added only 'rest before match' to the training. What I always do when playing a career is searching for the best assistant manager I can get (highest rating for current and potential ability player) and get the best scouts I can get. If you have some questions, go ahead!

View attachment 201108

You talked about luck against Malaga, but your players average rating was far superior, so you probably deserved those results.

What traning u use with v7?
Why is everyone asking this. Training isn't something that you have to combine with a tactic, in 95% of circumstances. You just have to select a training which suits your squard, prognose and the next match. If you have a big match coming up, you could focus on defensive positioning. But that's completely up to you!

You talked about luck against Malaga, but your players average rating was far superior, so you probably deserved those results.

CONQUENSE 1 - 0 FC BARCELONA.
View attachment 201082 View attachment 201081 View attachment 201080

And how would you call this, haha? To be honest, it isn't one of the versions I told about. It was just a version specially created for this match with 2 DM's, a AM, two wingers and a strikers. I don't think we are going through, because we have a game upcoming in Nou Camp. And no, it isn't a very good version to publish, this was just a lucky shot that was made to counter the FC Barcelona attack. ;)

Last edited:

TACTICS.

SEASON ONE, LEVEL 4
View attachment 997073

SEASON TWO, LEVEL 3
View attachment 997074 View attachment 997076

SQUAD
View attachment 997075

Would it be possible to post you tweak for Giving it Laldy?

Ok thanks! Which tactic did you tweak? There are 4 in giving it laldy topic :)

Ok thanks! Which tactic did you tweak? There are 4 in giving it laldy topic :)
These aren't mine. It is just an unpublished tactic. I just put an AMC instead of one strikers and some minor tweaks I can't remember. But it is already replaced by another. So I can't tell you more about it. It is always a good method to see how other tactics look like and see if you can improve it, if you don't want to build a tactic from the start.

Hmm... I thought you were improving the Giving It Laldy tactic to score more goals while using the V6 against bigger teams.

Back