Hmm... I thought you were improving the Giving It Laldy tactic to score more goals while using the V6 against bigger teams.
No, it was just for the opposition to 'make them not-know how I am going to play'. Don't know how to say that, haha. To be less predictable!

V7 cost me my job at wigan, after going unbeaten through pre season, the tactic turned to **** in the league. its happened so many times now

I had the opportunity to try out 4 games with team Sassuolo tactic.

The rates of possession are really good.

Rates are not very good shots.

Last edited:
Version 6 is the best underdog tactic ever, and if lower league team its just amazing no matter what. im wrexham, top of the league having lost once in 29 games. 4th round fa cup i beat sheffield united, peterbrough, then 3rd round birmingham...4th round drew away to watford 1 1 and lost replay 2 1 in extra time!

would this tactic work if i switched the st to a CF-A (lukaku) and both wingers to inside fwd s and possibly the cm s to a dlp s ?

Version 6 is the best underdog tactic ever, and if lower league team its just amazing no matter what. im wrexham, top of the league having lost once in 29 games. 4th round fa cup i beat sheffield united, peterbrough, then 3rd round birmingham...4th round drew away to watford 1 1 and lost replay 2 1 in extra time!
Got to agree with you i was having a nightmare with York and v6 has saved my skin

Is this as good (or better) as TFF's tactics? (devastator or whatever)

Small thing for you to try...

I've been testing a few things out (not specifically with your tactics) but I've found that if you have a tactic where one side is more attacking than the other, make a mirror version.

I've been watching the AI in game and it quite often switches the flank it attacks on, I have been then switching my tactic to make sure my most conservative fullback is on the side that the AI is attacking.

Seen some good improvements.

Hope it helps.

Small thing for you to try...

I've been testing a few things out (not specifically with your tactics) but I've found that if you have a tactic where one side is more attacking than the other, make a mirror version.

I've been watching the AI in game and it quite often switches the flank it attacks on, I have been then switching my tactic to make sure my most conservative fullback is on the side that the AI is attacking.

Seen some good improvements.

Hope it helps.
Thanks a lot! :)

OMG!

View attachment 997126

Don't have a clue if it will work for other teams or what. But what I can say.. It works against FC Barcelona. As
present for you guys, the downloadlink..

YOU ARE FUCKEN GENIUS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TACTIC! in CL 1/8 i play Arsenal and win with Barca on away win 2:0! and use v6 on home 2:1 win in quater final was Real Madrid and on away 3:0!!! on this Underdog tactic!!! you are GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit where it due, I think your v6 tactic is sublime with bigger or smaller teams, won promoted with qpr then won the league in my second season in the prem and on my other save I started using it with Chelsea which I have probably the best team in the world and only lost one game in the league won the champions league and family cup with ease.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Credit where it due, I think your v6 tactic is sublime with bigger or smaller teams, won promoted with qpr then won the league in my second season in the prem and on my other save I started using it with Chelsea which I have probably the best team in the world and only lost one game in the league won the champions league and family cup with ease.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot for letting me know. Great results, enjoy the tactic!

what do you do for opposition instructions?
and for team training?

can't seem to find anywhere you posted it.

I've finished my first season in the game with the v7. I'll post the results, the minor tweaks and a little review tomorrow :)

Does v6 work with new patch 16.2 anyone know? Are people achieving good results in patch 16.2?

So as I said yesterday the review with only the V7 :

First the tactic with the tweak :

View attachment 198275 (click on the picture to see it)
As you can see, only few minor tweaks : the wingers and the striker.
And I switch the shapes depending the opponent.

The transfers :

View attachment 198274

Now the results :

SuperCup
View attachment 198273

Liga NOS
View attachment 198267 View attachment 198259
(The games in the red box are with the new patch 16.2)

Portugal Cup
View attachment 198266
(The game in the red box is with the new patch 16.2)

CTT Cup
View attachment 198265

Champion's League
View attachment 198264

The last game against United : View attachment 198263
No comment it's so frustrating I was with the structured shape.

And to finish the team
View attachment 198261

Jonas is a beast ! Gaitan too :wub:

So for the review : Very Good tactic (I used the Version for FM 15 last year) but a lot of yellow cards too much for me... Bad rate for the shoots too, a lot of shoots yes but sometimes I don't understand my players shoot in strange positions. We have the possession and I like it !

The AI switch a lot the flank as macca72 says I noticied that but I didn't tweak this part.

Well if you want another screens or another review of one specific part let me know :)

Last edited: