• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 6K
The Royle Family Christmas special > *
Hopefully they have one this year.

last years "Two Royal/Royle weddings in one year" was brilliant
I was told that there isn't one this year :(

I imagine a large period of my christmas holiday will be spent revising for AS exams in January :(

Christiams used to be so much more exciting...

You just reminded me of my least favorite part of the holiday. However, ill have my head in a book for my A-Level modules. And still i question my reasons to pick Geology :(

You just reminded me of my least favorite part of the holiday. However, ill have my head in a book for my A-Level modules. And still i question my reasons to pick Geology :(

Christmas period A Level exams don't matter- have a good christmas and resit them in the summer :)

Ahh ... hopefully getting a new phone ... its got stolen so ya know ...and maybe a mac mini.
Although on presents ... any ideas on pressies to get parents ... I'm ***** with this stuff.

Ahh ... hopefully getting a new phone ... its got stolen so ya know ...and maybe a mac mini.
Although on presents ... any ideas on pressies to get parents ... I'm ***** with this stuff.

What kind of price range mate?

Maybe a perfume for your mum?
emporio armani she eau de parfum or L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake are pretty nice ones.
(not too fruity but not too bland either)
For your dad maybe a nice polo shirt?

Last edited:
Got about 84726964 exams in January so i will be mainly revising i think! :( Might ask my parents for a new bedroom (new bed, drawers etc..) and the food :P Pigs in blankets mmmmm

Maybe a perfume for your mum?
emporio armani she eau de parfum or L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake are pretty nice ones.
(not too fruity but not too bland either)
For your dad maybe a nice polo shirt?

Fair shout :)

Exams aren't till mid-January. You guys start revising so early.

Exams aren't till mid-January. You guys start revising so early.

In fairness Im starting revising from December first because I ****** up in the summer so have 6 exams, 4 being resits. Gotta do well so I can go to Newcastle! ;)

In fairness Im starting revising from December first because I ****** up in the summer so have 6 exams, 4 being resits. Gotta do well so I can go to Newcastle! ;)

I started revising 2-3 days before each exam, but that's all that was possible with my mammoth number of exams (As I'm sure you're aware :P)

Presents are nice, but now that I have a job I could afford to get that stuff anyone, so I just look forward to seeing family, nice dinner, and getting drunk :)

I hate people buying me presents because I always think they expect one back off me (in most cases they do), but everyone knows I can't save money.. I've spent £500 in this last week since my pay-day just paying back loans XD. I'm skint until the 20th December so everyone else is going to have to settle for vouchers, I'm afraid.

What the **** is revising?

There is really nothing I can think of that I want for Christmas.... Must be getting old when you prefer giving a gift to getting one :O

Back