- Open presents
- Go to my sisters
- Open more presents
- Eat my Christmas dinner
- Visit my auntie in hospital
- Have a go on anything i get in my presents
- Sleep

Also, Merry Christmas to all on here :D

Well I'm loggin off. So happy xmas to all staff and everybody. Hope you get what you want from Santa, stay safe and respect. Happy christmas and have a good one :)

View attachment 212214

Merry Christmas to everyone on here for tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day doing whatever they are doing, and get what they want.

Would just like to wish everybody a very Happy Christmas for tomorrow and also a happy New Year.
I probably wont be online that much over the holidays so hope everybody has a great time :)

images

Got this book today, look forward to reading it ! :)

Just logging on to say Happy Christmas/Anything Else you celebrate/have a good Sunday.

Good excuse for an early drink, one of the only ways to do so without being judged alongside a festival!

Dont drink too much, enjoy dinner, presents etc. etc. Prepare for hungover day at work tomorrow.

Byeexx

Where is my Die Hard?! It only truly christmas with Die Hard 2!!!

Merry Christmas :wub:

Where is my Die Hard?! It only truly christmas with Die Hard 2!!!

Merry Christmas :wub:

[video=youtube;eSRIaZBsv5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSRIaZBsv5k[/video]

Last edited:
Nothing like a family fight between my mum and granny to get Christmas going!

Spread out incapable of getting up, installing things on laptop, drinking an Irish Coffee (Coffee, whiskey and cream), blasting some tunes following a skype session with uncle who was unable to make the trip back from Montreal for the first time.

Christmas is goood.

Now, bring on film session projected on the wall and a few beers.

This is the 2011 thread, hence why it is called Christmas 2011.
he's deleted the comment now (I should have quoted it). Said he was looking forward to Christmas 2012

Back