Christmas 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 6K
Spent 6-7 hours in town attempting to buy xmas presents. So far I have.........a book. Also 'tis the season to be rude ignorant bastards in shops too (not the staff btw).

Spent 6-7 hours in town attempting to buy xmas presents. So far I have.........a book. Also 'tis the season to be rude ignorant bastards in shops too (not the staff btw).

People are generally rude ignorant bastards, it's just that there's so many of them now it's impossible to avoid them,

My favourite part of christmas dinner is the mini sausages wrapped in bacon <3
You mean pigs in blankets? They are nice, if you are referring to them! Yum!

Ahh ... hopefully getting a new phone ... its got stolen so ya know ...and maybe a mac mini.
Although on presents ... any ideas on pressies to get parents ... I'm ***** with this stuff.
Sounds good, I'd love to have a new phone and a Mac for Christmas. If you're a bit skint, I would just get them a box of chocolates or something - otherwise (if possible - you need an adult with you) I would get alcohol, jewellery, perfume or clothes for them. It all depends on what their interests are, and whether you have a lot to spend.

Although I am working Xmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Years Eve NIGHT (:@) and New Years Day.

Happy holidays :/
I feel for you, mate, you really should quit your job for that! The only bright side to that is that you get Christmas Day off! I hope you're not working hard on Christmas Eve/New Years Day!

I'm just looking for a little holiday this Christmas, and maybe a few presents (looking specifically for a new phone - BlackBerry probably) or some new clothes. The main part of Christmas for me is spending time with your family and having Christmas Dinner together. One week until Christmas Eve now!

I'm going shopping next week when I get paid so I'm gonna knock some heads geva if anyone gets in my way. Especially old buggers, moving at .0001mph, or people just standing in front of shelves, browsing.. You should ******* know what you've gone out to buy!!!

I'm going shopping next week when I get paid so I'm gonna knock some heads geva if anyone gets in my way. Especially old buggers, moving at .0001mph, or people just standing in front of shelves, browsing.. You should ******* know what you've gone out to buy!!!

Get an umbrella and sharpen the point for when you come across big non-moving crowds lol

Sounds good, I'd love to have a new phone and a Mac for Christmas. If you're a bit skint, I would just get them a box of chocolates or something - otherwise (if possible - you need an adult with you) I would get alcohol, jewellery, perfume or clothes for them. It all depends on what their interests are, and whether you have a lot to spend.

I'll probably only get the BB, coz my bro needs a new laptop because he broke his ... I was looking online and I'm probably gonna get them some gift sets, not too much, spend a tenner each and done ... I'll have a look round the shopping centre though and see.

[video=youtube;od7GUy9XS7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od7GUy9XS7c[/video]

There'll be no Christmas dinner, no presents and no celebrations for me. It'll just be like a normal day in the hood for me on Christmas and its not because I don't like Christmas but my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas . :\

Madre and padre will be getting me anew laptop ever since the kick-off-the-3rd-level-balcony-in-Spain incident.

Xmas dinner is the main event though!

My Xmas Day:
Wake up.
Open Presents.
Have Breakfast.
Have a bath and get ready.
Go out for a drink.
Go round my auntie's house for dinner.
Go home later.

What r u doing on Xmas day?

-I usually wake up, seeing that I'm awaken. :D(obviously)
-Have a breakfast just as like you.
-Download the GTR2 modification, that has been released in the evening.
-Wait for night.
-Finally have dinner, usually with some really good food.

Stay in the living room overnight and wait for god (Santa)
Wake up half dead excitedly in the early hours
Fry up
Don't bother puttin the TV on
Open pressies
Play Skyrim
Try to help with christmas dinner and end up arguing
Play Skyrim
Play Skyrim
Pause for food and booze
Play Skyrim
(you get the picture :D)

Happy Christmas to everyone for tomorrow! Hope you get what you want etc. Our family will just be avoiding the usual Christmas row with the in-laws, which always provides some entertainment. :)

Enjoy tomorrow and happy holidays!

Back