Christmas 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 6K
Although I am working Xmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Years Eve NIGHT (:@) and New Years Day.

Happy holidays :/

Last edited:
Well seeing as my girlfriend has informed me of a unknown rule to me regarding regifting i'm really looking forward to seeing her face when she unwraps the simpsons underwear she thought i would like last year, I spent £300 on a pair of shoes she nagged me to get her for 3 **** month only for her to give them to her sister for her birthday without wearing them once.Thats my christmas morning planned and for christmas night i'm expecting to be in the spare room, That is if she does'nt kill me first.

Looking for to my irish christmas, unhealthy amount of beer

You have to wait till christmas for the drinking to begin? Iv had a few Christmas parties already and have 4 more in the next 3 weeks so the drinking is well underway for me already :)

Im looking forward to going to Dublin with the Missus for the 7up Xmas fair in Kilmainham :)

well im just training at the moment when i fly over in week and a half then the game begins :)

Well seeing as my girlfriend has informed me of a unknown rule to me regarding regifting i'm really looking forward to seeing her face when she unwraps the simpsons underwear she thought i would like last year, I spent £300 on a pair of shoes she nagged me to get her for 3 **** month only for her to give them to her sister for her birthday without wearing them once.Thats my christmas morning planned and for christmas night i'm expecting to be in the spare room, That is if she does'nt kill me first.

Lol, nice! Have similar situation with mine....not quite 300 quid but although i know she means to buy me descent things it's just always either something i've never even heard of or something i've never ever wanted lol! Still, least she tries lol!

Presents are not too important this year, just making sure there is some great food on offer and having some free time is enough. Will have to spend most of the Christmas holidays revising for science exams, which will really dampen it. Hope you all enjoy your holidays, get what you want etc.! :)

Still in the 'bah humbug' mood. Plus I have exams in January, so that'll **** me off a bit.
Getting a new xbox, which the disc drive actually opens without me having to use a pen to pivot it. Rayman, War in the North, Sonic Generations and a few dvds and whatnot.

I'm looking forward to a bunch of soft presents! I love branded cloth. Can't think of any better right now.

Gunna be a special xmas for me this year, first one with my daughter and we are moving out of our 1bedroom flat and moving into a 2 bedroom house this week.

[fake] real food and play FM all day XD ;)

*and plus i have to study for my exam. screw them. its ruining my holidays. :P *

Well, gonna have to change what I want for xmas seeing that I'm now back with my ex (which goes against what I normally don't do), so I would like from Santa a slate I can wipe clean and start afresh. kthx

(which goes against what I normally don't do)

Wait, what.. does that even make sense?!

Anyway, I honestly have no idea what I am getting for Christmas, but generally seeing all my family at the same time is awesome fun, and to be honest, I value that over food/presents.

Gunna be a special xmas for me this year, first one with my daughter and we are moving out of our 1bedroom flat and moving into a 2 bedroom house this week.

My sister feels the same. Christmas usually bores her to sleep but this year she cannot wait as it's her daughters first christmas too.

Anyway, I honestly have no idea what I am getting for Christmas, but generally seeing all my family at the same time is awesome fun, and to be honest, I value that over food/presents.

Yeah, that was typed wrong. Was meant as don't normally get back with ex's lol

I'm the oppsite. Give me **** loads of food and I will happily stay away from family, bar trips to the kitchen to see what my mum has cooked. For a treat, I may let her out at 3pm to open her gift. A set of frying pans. She may then go and try them out.

Almost the same with me pal. First christmas with my daughter aswell. Cant wait to see her face when she sees all her presents that we brought her :)

Oxford circus tube had a power cut and they closed the whole station today, Bond Street was insane. Although I managed to finish all of my shopping eventually. :)

Have no idea what I want, thinking of getting a Jambox speaker because wired speakers are a ******* pain in my tiny halls room.

Back